Detailed Product Description of Environmental PP Woven Bag For Rice Packing, Pp Woven Sack
1)100% new pp
3)Customer design and logo available
Environmental PP Woven Bag For Rice Packing, Pp Woven Sack
PP woven bag for rice packing, pp woven sack
Porlypropylene (pp) woven virgin material
Transparent, milk white, white, grey, red, blue, color etc.
From 45-180 gsm (grams/m2)
Offset printing, colorful printing.
Packing rice, wheat, flour, sugar, paddy, grain, seeds, feed, corn, bean, patatos etc.
Heat cut, cold cut, or fold hemmed sewn.
One fold or 2 folds, one line and 2 lines stiching, or paper heat sewing.
Bopp, Matt, Aluminum laminated, pearlized
HDPE, LDPE liner insert
Anti-slip, plain flat, glossy, matt
Width from 20-3750px. Length do as client request.
500pcs/bale, 800pcs/bale, 1000pcs/bale etc.
As per client request
With or without
Plain bag 2000pcs, colorful printing bag 8000pcs
10days after approval the samples
- Q:What material should be used for transparent packing bags? How many cents do you want?
- PVC products for packaging containers, mainly for a variety of film and film. PVC containers mainly produce mineral water, drinks and cosmetics bottles, as well as packaging for refined oils. The PVC film can be used in CO extrusion with other polymers to produce low cost laminates and transparent articles with good barrier properties. PVC film can also be used for stretch or heat shrink packaging, used for packaging mattresses, cloth, toys and industrial goods.
- Q:How big is the vacuum pack 28*40cm?
- For custom vacuum bags, I would recommend a manufacturer who has customized experience in vacuum bags because it reduces your time cost and offers a lot of advice on packaging design and customization.
- Q:Can the meat with plastic packing bag be pressed directly with a pressure cooker?
- The plastic composite film (bag) products used in food packaging have 8 national and trade standards, and the main standards are divided into physical and mechanical performance indexes and sanitary performance indexes. The indexes of physical and mechanical properties are mainly tensile strength (or tensile strength), elongation, peel strength, heat resistance strength, Charpy impact energy, water vapor permeation amount and the amount of oxygen through the bag, bag, pressure resistance, heat resistance and dielectric performance drop, oil resistance, cold resistance, heat resistance etc.;
- Q:Why are some teas not vacuum packed?
- Some tea leaves are not allowed to be packed in vacuum, such as crunchy and fragile tea leaves, easily caking tea leaves, easily deformed tea leaves, sharp edges and corners or higher hardness, and will puncture the tea bags and so on. For example, Yunnan tea, are generally made of tea or tea brick, covering the surface of a layer of paper for simple packaging.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Since each manufacturer may have different sizes of "one", it is better to use 100 grams or 100 milliliter units when comparing the nutrients in a similar product. Quantity of heatHeat is often listed in thousands of joules, and, where possible, the least calorie products should be selected. ProteinIs the total protein content in the food, G is the unit of measurement.
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Electronic products, clothing products, industrial products, some medical products, food and so on. What kind of plastic bags are the key?.
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Disposable material into a double-layer polyethylene bag, and then packing bags into the packing box or packaging barrel. Block polysilicon packaging specifications are net 5000g or 10000g per bag.
- Q:Is there any identification on the vacuum package?
- Continue ink jet printer (continuous spraying machine), referred to as CIJ inkjet printer. The principle of operation is that the ink is ejected continuously through a single nozzle and is broken by crystal oscillation to form ink dots. After the ink point is charged and deflected at high pressure, the ink is scanned on the surface of the moving object. Such as Domino A100.
- Q:What is the material for edible fungus stick packing bag?
- HDPE bags, which are not high temperature resistant, can be sterilized at 104 degrees. Over this temperature, the contamination rate of pathogens will be increased.
- Q:What ink is the food packing bag printed on?
- 1, ink contains toluene, printed products residual solvent value is higher;2, chlorinated polypropylene heat stability is poor, easy to release chlorine, and in the air to form hydrogen chloride (commonly known as hydrochloric acid), making the ink showing a strong acid, the printing roll corrosion;3, benzene soluble ink can also release ozone depleting substances, in the process of production and use, it may produce damage to the production worker body, at the same time in the finished product is easy to residues of harmful substances, so the food packaging bag to cause pollution;
Our target is "to bring advanced products, good quality and reliable service to consumers". Our quality concept is strictly implemented in every production stage, from the selection of right materials and equipment, manufacturing process, management, inspection and packing to shipment. 90% of our products are exported to overseas countries and regions. Based on good quality and competitive price, our products have won great popularity in the markets of North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Southeast Asia. We welcome new customers and regular customers to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong ,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range