Detailed Product Description of Environmental PP Woven Bag For Rice Packing, Pp Woven Sack
1)100% new pp
3)Customer design and logo available
Environmental PP Woven Bag For Rice Packing, Pp Woven Sack
PP woven bag for rice packing, pp woven sack
Porlypropylene (pp) woven virgin material
Transparent, milk white, white, grey, red, blue, color etc.
From 45-180 gsm (grams/m2)
Offset printing, colorful printing.
Packing rice, wheat, flour, sugar, paddy, grain, seeds, feed, corn, bean, patatos etc.
Heat cut, cold cut, or fold hemmed sewn.
One fold or 2 folds, one line and 2 lines stiching, or paper heat sewing.
Bopp, Matt, Aluminum laminated, pearlized
HDPE, LDPE liner insert
Anti-slip, plain flat, glossy, matt
Width from 20-3750px. Length do as client request.
500pcs/bale, 800pcs/bale, 1000pcs/bale etc.
As per client request
With or without
Plain bag 2000pcs, colorful printing bag 8000pcs
10days after approval the samples
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Polysilicon shall be packed in a clean polyethylene packing bag and sealed;
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- serving sizeThe nutrition information displayed in the nutrition information column is based on "every" or "every 100 grams". For foods such as bread, one may be one or two tablets, but for other foods, it may be a little more complicated. A portion that may be only part of the package, or may be part of the normal portion of the meal. Therefore, you need to multiply the actual amount of the food you eat by multiplying the values listed in the nutrition information. 100 grams or 100 milliliters each
- Q:What kind of material is the urea packing bag made of?
- The main material of urea woven bags consists of polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Q:The difference between a vacuum and a vacuum in a food package
- So, the difference is very clear, is the vacuum packaging bag of the air as much as possible out, but the inflation is the air in the bag is replaced by nitrogen or carbon dioxide and other inert gases, the purpose is as far as possible to reduce food and air contact oxidation process, slow food, avoid food rapid deterioration.
- Q:Express carton packaging, plastic packaging should be how to deal with?
- For those cartons, environmentalists have their own ways of using them. "The Jingdong loves to use plastic bags, and Amazon and its customers prefer cartons."." Some of the more orderly carton, you can keep as a storage box. You can use the marker pen to write the contents on the carton, then stack it on the bottom of the cupboard to improve the space utilization. For some cartons that cannot be used for the time being, use the tape on the carton to flatten the cartons.
- Q:Which kind of transparent vacuum packing bag 16 wire and 24 wire?
- Suitable for your product packaging, like food packaging, of course, thin, see the product, electronic or hardware thick, anti puncture, of course, does not necessarily have to be very thick, suitable for good
- Q:Is the packet in the food package a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent?
- Take active ferric antioxidants as an example;Due to the activity of iron is extremely fine powder, high surface area, the rate of reaction with oxygen is faster. Reduced iron powder. In general, the reaction equation is 4Fe+3O2+6H2O=4Fe (OH) 3, and iron corrosion reactions may also occur.Followed by iron powder particles will adsorption of these smaller food packaging bags in water, the water, in part from within the food, in part from nature. After absorbing most of the excess water, the relative humidity in the food package can be kept constant, which plays a very important role in controlling microbial pollution.
- Q:Why is the higher the elevation, the more food bags inflate? From a physical point of view
- Because the food packaging bag is sealed, the air pressure inside is certain, with the elevation of the outside air pressure gradually decreased, which leads to gas bag outward extrusion pressure increased, so the higher the altitude, the food packaging bag inflated more.
- Q:The package specifications are 9 multiplied by 14 plus 3. How big is it?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically vacuum packed bags. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (composite film) clothing, knitwear and flower packaging bags; documents and photo albums; films; food packaging.
Our target is "to bring advanced products, good quality and reliable service to consumers". Our quality concept is strictly implemented in every production stage, from the selection of right materials and equipment, manufacturing process, management, inspection and packing to shipment. 90% of our products are exported to overseas countries and regions. Based on good quality and competitive price, our products have won great popularity in the markets of North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Southeast Asia. We welcome new customers and regular customers to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong ,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range