CNBM GROUP is the biggest water Treatment Factory in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
CNBM One year can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
Other Information please check the MSDS.
|alcium Hypochlorite, Sodium Process||Calcium Hypochlorite, Calcium Process|
|Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCCA)||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)|
|Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate||Cyanuric Acid (CYA)|
|Sodium Hypochlorite||Sodium Chlorite|
|Soda Ash Light / Dense||Sodium Bisulphate (NaHSO4)|
|Caustic Soda||Copper Sulphate (CuSO4)|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC)||Calcium Chloide (CaCl2)|
|Sodium Metabisulfite||Sodium Hydrosulfite|
|Poly Acrylic Acid (PAA)||Sodium Polyacrylate (PAAS)|
|Sodium Nitrate||Calcium Nitrate|
|1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP)||Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP)|
|Copolymer of Maleic and Acylic Acid (MA-AA)||Benzalkonium chloride|
|Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES 70%)||Dodecyl Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid (LABSA 96%)|
- Q:The effect of inorganic salt medium and the difference with enrichment medium
- The enrichment of nutrients is based on the basis of nutrition based on some kind of nutrient-rich substances for the target cells, the purpose is to increase the number of target cells, so that the formation of growth advantages, so as to achieve the purpose of separation, such as we have to be separated Pseudomonas aeruginosa, this bacteria particularly like blood, so you can add blood in the medium, so that the formation of growth advantages of this bacteria.
- Q:What is an inorganic salt?
- Encyclopedia is defined as: inorganic salts that inorganic compounds in the salt
- Q:What is the most important inorganic salt in plant growth?
- The inorganic salts required by plants are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium containing inorganic salts, and if any lack of plants will affect the normal growth of plants, nitrogen is a component of many important organic compounds in the body, such as protein, nucleic acid, chlorophyll , Enzymes, vitamins, alkaloids and some hormones contain nitrogen. Nitrogen is also the basis of genetic material in all organisms, the most important protein, it is often in the center of metabolic activity.Now is to limit the growth of plants and the formation of the primary Factor. It also has a significant effect on improving the quality of the product.K2 is dissolved in the plant juice, and its main function is related to the metabolism of the plant.The content of phosphorus in the plant is second only to nitrogen and potassium, Phosphorus plays an important role in plant nutrition. Almost all important organic compounds in plants contain phosphorus. Phosphorus is involved in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage and delivery, cell division, cell enlargement and other processes in plants.
- Q:What inorganic salts are needed for seeds?
- Phosphate, nitrogen, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, and boric acid
- Q:Which solvents have some solubility in inorganic salts
- A wide variety of dyes, dissolved complex. The original dyes are organic, but some salt, some metal complexes, some of the larger molecules of the fused ring compounds, some polymer heterocyclic compounds, in some common organic solvents in the solubility is better than disperse dyes Raw dyes and oil-soluble dyes (this is actually the raw material of solvent pigments, strictly speaking, not dyes). There are basically additives in the finished dyes, such as direct dyes, acid dyes, reactive dyes, cationic dyes and other water-soluble dyes will be added inorganic salts, disperse dyes, reducing dyes will be added sulfonate sodium dispersant. In addition, the dye and other chemical products, their purity requirements are generally very low, will allow the presence of certain insoluble impurities. So the organic solvent can not be completely dissolved dye products really is very common or even a normal phenomenon.
- Q:Which foods contain calcium-containing inorganic salts
- Calcium and inorganic salts are two concepts, bother you to go back and turn the chemical book and then ask, inorganic salt can eat
- Q:Minor inorganic salts are needed for these functions.?
- its not a so try b or c those 2 are the most likely to be the right answers
- Q:The human body does not intake of minerals can be? Lack of minerals on the human body what kind of harm?
- Mineral is a naturally occurring compound or natural element in the crust, and minerals, like vitamins, are essential elements of the body, and minerals are not self-contained. Generated, synthetic, daily intake of minerals is basically determined, but with age, gender, physical condition, environment, working conditions and other factors are different.
- Q:Seaweed, kelp, shrimp and other seafood, the content is more of the kind of inorganic salts
- Kelp more Oh
- Q:What are the important physiological functions of inorganic salts in cells
- As a result of metabolism, every day a certain amount of inorganic salts from a variety of ways out of the body, which will be added through the diet. The metabolism of inorganic salts can be judged by analyzing the concentration of blood, hair, urine or tissue. The role of inorganic salts in the human body is interrelated. In the appropriate concentration range beneficial to the health of people and animals and plants, lack or too much can cause disease, and disease and affect its metabolism, often increase its consumption. In China, the lack of calcium, iron and iodine is more common. Selenium, fluoride and other geochemical environment with the different, both the lack of disease such as Keshan disease and Kashin-Beck disease, teeth, etc., there are too many diseases such as fluorosis and selenium poisoning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range