CNBM GROUP is the biggest water Treatment Factory in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
CNBM One year can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
Other Information please check the MSDS.
|alcium Hypochlorite, Sodium Process||Calcium Hypochlorite, Calcium Process|
|Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCCA)||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)|
|Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate||Cyanuric Acid (CYA)|
|Sodium Hypochlorite||Sodium Chlorite|
|Soda Ash Light / Dense||Sodium Bisulphate (NaHSO4)|
|Caustic Soda||Copper Sulphate (CuSO4)|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC)||Calcium Chloide (CaCl2)|
|Sodium Metabisulfite||Sodium Hydrosulfite|
|Poly Acrylic Acid (PAA)||Sodium Polyacrylate (PAAS)|
|Sodium Nitrate||Calcium Nitrate|
|1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP)||Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP)|
|Copolymer of Maleic and Acylic Acid (MA-AA)||Benzalkonium chloride|
|Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES 70%)||Dodecyl Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid (LABSA 96%)|
- Q:What is the inorganic salt in the egg
- Eggs are rich in nutrients. It contains protein, fat, vitamins and inorganic salts, enzymes and so on. These nutrients on the body's growth and development, health and longevity have a great effect.
- Q:What are the nutritional requirements for bacterial growth?
- The nutritional conditions required for bacterial growth generally include water, carbon, nitrogen, inorganic and growth factors
- Q:Calcium is not an inorganic salt
- No, inorganic salts are compounds, calcium is simple. But the body of inorganic salts in the calcium content accounted for a larger proportion.
- Q:How do inorganic salts enter the water?
- Many of these materials enter the water through natural channels---minerals, salts and the like come from exposure to rocks, dirt and other inorganic materials.
- Q:What are organic and inorganic salts?
- An organic salt is a salt containing an organic ion ( carbon atoms ) The reaction product of an organic acid and an inorganic base, for example, sodium acetate (CH3COONa) from the reaction of acetic acid (CH3COOH) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH). The Organic ion, here, is CH3COO- Inorganic compounds come principally from mineral sources of non-biological origin. The modern definition of inorganic compounds often includes all metal-containing compounds, even those found in living systems. So, Inorganic salts are salts of such elements (salts that don't contain carbon atoms) For eg: NaCl, KCl, BaCl2, Al2SO4, etc
- Q:which inorganic carbonate salt can dissolve in DMF?
- Sodium and potassium carbonate WILL dissolve in DMF. The best way to dissolve them is to... a) dry the solid inorganic salt in an oven (> 100 degrees C) overnight. b) pulverize the powder and grind several minutes with mortal and pestle. c) sonicate the mixture for several minutes...
- Q:Definition of inorganic salts
- There are about 21 kinds of elements which have important physiological functions in the body. Among them, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur and chlorine are more and more, and the amount of inorganic compounds is more Iron, copper, iodine, zinc, manganese, selenium, fluorine, chromium, nickel, molybdenum, silicon, tin, vanadium and cobalt content is extremely small, called trace elements .2, inorganic compounds in the general name of the salt. Formerly known as "minerals." Some elements of inorganic salts for the human essential nutrients, including potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine and other 20 kinds of elements. With the maintenance of cells and liquid normal osmotic pressure, maintenance of neuromuscular excitement As a variety of acid system activator; constitute the ester of the base; hormones, vitamins, nucleic acid composition and regulate the body's acid and alkali balance and other important physiological functions. Increased or lack of disease, such as hyperkalemia, The explanation of the "inorganic salts" in the academic literature
- Q:Minor inorganic salts are needed for these functions.?
- its not a so try b or c those 2 are the most likely to be the right answers
- Q:anybody here knows the difference of organic iron salt (ex. F.gluconate) vs inorganic (ex. F.sulfate)?
- It it's organic, then the anion (the negative ion) is the conjugate base of an organic acid. If it's inorganic, then the original acid was inorganic (like H2SO4 making sulphates).
- Q:Please tell in your own language how water and inorganic salts are transported from the soil to the leaves.
- The water and inorganic salts in the soil are absorbed through the root of the root of the root of the root of the root of the root, due to root pressure by the body of the fiber duct system to the plant roots, stems, branches, leaves, flowers, fruit parts Of the cells in the supply of nutrients.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range