CNBM GROUP is the biggest water Treatment Factory in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
CNBM One year can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
Other Information please check the MSDS.
|alcium Hypochlorite, Sodium Process||Calcium Hypochlorite, Calcium Process|
|Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCCA)||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)|
|Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate||Cyanuric Acid (CYA)|
|Sodium Hypochlorite||Sodium Chlorite|
|Soda Ash Light / Dense||Sodium Bisulphate (NaHSO4)|
|Caustic Soda||Copper Sulphate (CuSO4)|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC)||Calcium Chloide (CaCl2)|
|Sodium Metabisulfite||Sodium Hydrosulfite|
|Poly Acrylic Acid (PAA)||Sodium Polyacrylate (PAAS)|
|Sodium Nitrate||Calcium Nitrate|
|1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP)||Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP)|
|Copolymer of Maleic and Acylic Acid (MA-AA)||Benzalkonium chloride|
|Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES 70%)||Dodecyl Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid (LABSA 96%)|
- Q:Will a potassium ion from the inorganic salt KBr attach to NH2 at the end of a carbon chain?
- The amine will certainly coordinate to K+, but the interaction is not very strong and hydrogen bonding from water will compete efficiently. Also, if your amine is soluble in water, you are not going to be able to isolate it by turning it into the corresponding ammonium salt.
- Q:TRUE OR FALSE: the addition of salts to water will always increase the surface tension of water. explain.?
- False. Although inorganic salts will increase surface tension of the water by increasing the attractive forces between water molecules on the surface, organic salts will typically (always?) decrease the surface tension.
- Q:What are the differences between inorganic salts and salt?
- Salt chemical name is called "sodium chloride", chemical symbol: NaCl
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:How to get an inorganic salt
- Inorganic salts are salts of inorganic compounds, formerly known as minerals. Plant growth needs N, P, K three elements and Ca, Zn, B, Mg, S, Fe and other trace elements. Depending on the type and amount of inorganic salts required for plant life, the water and various proportions of inorganic salts are scientifically formulated into plant nutrient solutions. The method of cultivating plants with plant nutrient solution is called soilless cultivation. The inorganic salts used to prepare the nutrient solution are generally not available for extraction, such as potassium nitrate, calcium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate and the like, and the reagent may be a chemical fertilizer. The purity of the reagent is high and the impurities of the fertilizer are more. If you can not get it, you can use soil leaching solution (fertile soil plus fresh water, the liquid obtained after filtration), which generally contains a variety of inorganic salts.
- Q:Fitness body side, the body protein exceeded, inorganic salt normal, how can I do?
- This is not accurate, the reference, I measured is 12.3, the normal range is 9.8 to 11.8kg it! You see your normal range, estimated machine different
- Q:Milk food rich in nutrition, in addition to containing a variety of inorganic salts which also contain three types of organic energy can be organic
- Fat Glucose Protein
- Q:Does the lack of inorganic salts cause convulsions?
- The lack of important substances in the salt body is indeed the use of salt to protect the health of important substances than the calcium and phosphorus main body bone calcium blood coagulation muscle contraction and nerve cell regulation very important phosphorus calcium with the same function of food are preserved phosphorus body lack of calcium muscle spasms Can be rash dyspnea gastrointestinal paralysis and other body no phosphorus calcium calcium phosphate can be used to make bone calcium and phosphorus with a reasonable reason to play its role in the use of salt my body's non-essential body about 50 grams of salt according to 0 --- 2 5 grams To follow the excreta outside the body need to be added or otherwise the body of the production capacity of the body is extremely lack of salt can be fainting disease to speed up or even cause muscle weakness in the iron content and its role is not important in vivo iron deficiency anemia and other iron deficiency
- Q:does the water solubility of an inorganic salt increase or decrease as the temp of the water is increased. Exp?
- Usually solubility will increase with increasing temperature but there are a significant number of exceptions which show the opposite.
- Q:What is inorganic salt
- Inorganic salts are mineral nutrients that are present in the body and in food, and are composed of organic matter and inorganic matter. The body has been found to have more than 20 kinds of essential inorganic salts, about 4 to 5% of body weight. (> 5g) is calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, sulfur seven kinds of daily dietary requirements are more than 100mg, known as constant elements. In addition, the contents of iron, iodine, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, and selenium were studied by means of atomic absorption spectroscopy, neutron activation and plasma emission spectroscopy. , Chromium, nickel, silicon, fluorine, vanadium and other elements is also essential to the human body, daily dietary requirements for the amount of μg ~ mg called trace elements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range