Order On-line Tracking
Tissue Paper: 14 gsm
Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic copolymer.
Liner: Silicone release PE-coated paper, white colour.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total Thickness (adhesives + tissue): 120 micron
Rolling Tack (11mm steel ball): less than 10 cm
Peel Adhesion: 20 N/25mm (20 min dwell on stainless steel)
Holding power (23 centigrade, 1kg): not less than 15 hours
Adhesion to liner: 0.5 N/25mm
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm±1)
Jumbo Roll：1.04 x 1000m; 1.04 x 850m, 1.04 x 500m
Packaging：Wrapped with corrugated cardboard.
Cut Roll: roll width 3mm up
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|