Order On-line Tracking
Quick Details Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401
|Name||High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401|
|Size||48mm x 50m|
|Lead Time||30days for 1x20' FCL|
|Package||One roll per plastic bag, packed in cartons|
Specifications Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401:
1. DS cloth carpet tape is with hot melt adhesive.
2. We can offer three kinds of release paper: white color, light yellow color & yellow glassine release paper.
3. DS cloth carpet tape is mainly used for carpet installation, leaving no residue. It can also be used for other mounting application.
4. Two standard ways for cut roll packing: one roll per shrink & one roll per plastic bag. We can also offer special packing as per customer's requirements, such as label, core printing and sticker.
CONSTRUCTION Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401:
Adhesive: Hot melt based
Liner: white/ light yellow / dark yellow release paper
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401:
Thickness (adhesives+cloth): 200 +/- 10micron
Tack rolling ball: 20#
180° Peel Adhesion to steel: 15N/25mm
Tensile Strength: 60N/25mm
Temperature resistance: 60C
PACKING Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401:
Core I.D.: 3" (76mm)
Jumbo Roll: 1.02 x 500m 1.08 x 500m
Packaging: Wrapped with corrugated cardboard.
Cut Roll: roll width 3mm up
Handing and Storage Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401:
Handling procedures：Caution with edge of sheet. After using this sheet, wash hands.
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Stability and Reactivity Of High Quality Double Sided Cloth Tape DSC-3401:
Chemical Stability: Stable and non-reactivity
Conditions to Avoid: Away from high temperature
Incompatibility with various substances：specific materials／condition to avoid．
Hazardous Decomposition Products：Thermal decomposition will produce mainly C02，and slightly CO．
Hazardous Polymerization：Can not occur
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||all over the world|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|