Unixial geogrid is a high-strength geomaterial that uses a polymer as the main raw materials,adds a certain degree of anti-UV,anti-aging agent after stretched in one direction so as to enable the scattered
distribution of chain-shaped molecules re-oriented to lines state.Much better than the traditional or existing reinforced materials,it is a very good reinforced composite materials.
1. Unidirectionally high tensile strength, good creep resistance, chemical nature is stable;
2. The friction coefficient with gravel is large.
1. Uniaxial geogrid is a king of high-strength structural materials for highways, municipal roads, runways and other subgrade enhancement;
2. It is applied in the enhancement of dam rivers and sea dike;
3. It is applied in the fence of orchards, vegetable, livestock, land, etc. The use is safe and convenient, and conducive to disassembly, elegant appearance;
4. It is applied in the earth retaining and wall reinforcement works and so on;
5. It is mainly used for retaining walls, abutment, slope works an so on;
6. Retaining walls and abutment are force structure which assume all external load: the active earth pressure, the upper part of the structure of the dynamic load, temperature stress and so on, in a larger longterm reinforcement under tension, as well as the effect of repeated dynamic loading, the molecular structure of materials fatigue, occurred in the performance of attention and speed up the aging grid. In order to avoid deformation resulting from reinforcement material creep, it is better to select a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw materials for one-way geogrid.
Product specifications and performance table GB/T17689-1999
The tensile yield strength of each KN/m≥
Yield elongation %≤
2% elongation when tensile force KN/M ≥
5% elongation when tensile force KN/M≥
Creep limit strength KN/M≥