HDPE Geogrid Introduction
HDPE geogrid a kind of geotechnical material with high strength that uses high molecule polymer as main raw material, adds certain ultraviolet proof and aging resistance agent and makes messy chain shape molecules have directional layout and from linear status by unidirectional extension. Plastic geotechnical grid makes directional tension under certain temperature condition, tension resistance reaches 100-200 MPa, yield elongation rate is only 4%-10%, it is near to the level of low carbon steel and much better than traditional or current reinforcement materials, and is very ideal synthetic material for strengthening and reinforcement of civil projects.
HDPE Geogrid Features
1.High unidirectional tension resistance, good creep resistance and stable chemical nature.
2.hdpe geogrid has large friction factor with sandy stone.
HDPE Geogrid Application Range
1.It is mainly used in retaining wall, bridge abutment, steep slope project and so on.
2.Retaining wall and bridge abutment belong to force bearing structures and bear all external loads such as active soil pressure, support of structure upper part and temperature stress. Under the function of large tension and repeated function of dynamic load, molecule structure of reinforcement material occurs fatigue, its performance occurs attenuation and aging of grid quickens. In order to avoid large deformation of structure caused by creep of reinforcement material, unidirectional geotechnical grid with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material shall be used.
Fiberglass Geogrid Detail Specifications
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
- Q:Is it possible to add fiberglass grille between asphalt pavement and asphalt pavement
- Second look at the geographical location of the project
- Q:What is the geogrid GSJ80/HP
- 2, no long-term creep as reinforcing material, have in long-term load under the condition of deformation resistance that the creep resistance is extremely important, glass fiber does not creep, which ensure product can maintain long-term performance.3, thermal stability - the melting temperature of glass fiber above 1000 degrees Celsius, which ensures that the fiberglass geogrid in paving operations to withstand the heat stability.
- Q:A variety of geogrid HS coding
- 35069190 glass fiber geogrid emulsion adhesive38249090 honeycomb packing
- Q:How to effectively control the quality of Geogrid in the process of construction
- 2 the surface of the bearing surface of the geosynthetics shall be leveled and compacted, and the hard and protruding surface shall be removed.
- Q:Method for laying geogrid
- Geogrid price Description: now all over the country, many manufacturers of geogrid, product prices vary, the price of raw materials and the impact of regional differences,
- Q:Physical characteristics of geogrid construction method
- One way tensile geogrid1, is a kind of polymer as the main raw material, adding anti UV, anti aging agent must, after the original tensile distribution chain shaped molecules scattered re aligned linear, pressure into a sheet by extrusion and punching network rules, high strength geosynthetics and longitudinal stretch into the. In this process, the polymer is in a directional linear state and a long elliptical structure with uniform distribution and high node strength is formed. This structure has very high tensile strength and tensile modulus, tensile strength reached 100-200Mpa, close to the level of low carbon steel, much better than the conventional or existing reinforced materials, especially in the company of such products is more than the international level of the early high (elongation at 2% - 5%) tensile strength and tensile modulus. A chain system that provides an ideal force for the soil to bear and spread. The tensile strength of the product (>150Mpa), to adapt to a variety of soil, is widely used in the reinforcement material. Unidirectional geogrid use:Unidirectional geogrid, 1 unidirectional Geogrid Reinforced Soft Foundation: Geogrid can rapidly improve the bearing capacity of the foundation and development of settlement control, can effectively load to the base of a wider upper limit on the road side, thereby reducing the base thickness, reduce project cost, shorten the construction period, prolong the service life.
- Q:What is a civil grille
- The plastic geogrid is a kind of polymer material with square or rectangular shape which is formed by stretching, and it can be used as two kinds of uniaxial tension and biaxial tension. The utility model is punched on the extruded polymer plate (raw material is polypropylene or high-density polyethylene), and then directionally stretched under the heating condition. The unidirectional stretching grid is only drawn along the length direction of the plate, and the bidirectional stretching grid is made by stretching the unidirectional stretching grid in the direction perpendicular to the length.
- Q:Polypropylene geogrid and plastic geogrid
- Not the same, plastic geogrid points; polyethylene, polypropylene two!
- Q:How to distinguish from the appearance of plastic geogrid and fiberglass geogrid
- Fundamentally different things.。
- Q:What are the types of Geogrid
- Glass fiber geogrid, 1595341 polyester fiber geogrid, glass fiber, polyester composite geotextile, steel plastic composite geogrid, PP grid, one-way two-way stretching plastic geogrid,
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range