HDPE Geogrid Introduction
HDPE geogrid a kind of geotechnical material with high strength that uses high molecule polymer as main raw material, adds certain ultraviolet proof and aging resistance agent and makes messy chain shape molecules have directional layout and from linear status by unidirectional extension. Plastic geotechnical grid makes directional tension under certain temperature condition, tension resistance reaches 100-200 MPa, yield elongation rate is only 4%-10%, it is near to the level of low carbon steel and much better than traditional or current reinforcement materials, and is very ideal synthetic material for strengthening and reinforcement of civil projects.
HDPE Geogrid Features
1.High unidirectional tension resistance, good creep resistance and stable chemical nature.
2.hdpe geogrid has large friction factor with sandy stone.
HDPE Geogrid Application Range
1.It is mainly used in retaining wall, bridge abutment, steep slope project and so on.
2.Retaining wall and bridge abutment belong to force bearing structures and bear all external loads such as active soil pressure, support of structure upper part and temperature stress. Under the function of large tension and repeated function of dynamic load, molecule structure of reinforcement material occurs fatigue, its performance occurs attenuation and aging of grid quickens. In order to avoid large deformation of structure caused by creep of reinforcement material, unidirectional geotechnical grid with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material shall be used.
Fiberglass Geogrid Detail Specifications
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
- Q:What is the tgsg15-15 geogrid
- The single belt is formed by the longitudinal and horizontal spacing or the clamping arrangement, and the welding joint is formed by adopting the welding technology of special strengthening bonding to weld the joint.
- Q:Geotextile manufacturers which good?
- Nonwoven and woven composite geotextiles:The non-woven fabric is woven with the polypropylene filament woven fabric, and the non-woven fabric is woven with the plastic braiding.
- Q:Fiberglass grille price?
- Fiberglass geogrid price is divided according to the model, fiberglass geogrid models are 30KN, 40KN, 50KN, 60KN, 70KN, and so on, the maximum can reach 200KN. Fiberglass geogrid models are as follows:
- Q:Geogrid construction must be folded back 2m wrapped in compacted packing on it?
- Edit this section of geogrid construction notesPaved geogrid should be smooth, paving layer after acceptance, to prevent longitudinal askew phenomenon, according to the width of paving layer or draw white thread, you can start paving, and then use the end of the nail fixed grid (nail 8, per meter wide uniform fixed distance) well, after the end of the fixed grid, with the paving machine will grill slowly pulled forward each shop, shop 10 meters long artificial tightening and straightening once, until a volume grating puwan, put the next volume, operation with a roll of puwan with roller 6T-10T from the starting point to begin the direction of rolling over, (steel rolling as road paving in the surface layer and the leveling layer, the machine is appropriate; such as grid laid directly on the concrete pavement, with the roller roller is appropriate) ground shop: Volume long unit as the laying of the long, the grid should be covered the long shop Full, then the overall check a paving quality, and then paving the next section, the next section of paving, grille and grille can be used lap length 10-15CM, and fixed with nails or wedge to shop in second, to the direction followed by analogy with operating requirements.
- Q:Where the geogrid is the cheapest! Plastic fiber polyester fiberglass geogrid there?
- Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. 1) Plastic Geogrid
- Q:Geogrid what to do
- Longitudinal transverse tension
- Q:What are the advantages of unidirectional polyester geogrid in cost and two-way
- First talk to the function of it, compared with the similar functions, There are both advantages and disadvantages., but the cost of bidirectional geogrid is more expensive! Construction is the same! The difference lies in the cost! Thank you
- Q:Is there a big difference between horizontal permeability and vertical permeability coefficient
- For example, geotextile, geomembrane, soft water pipes, etc.. According to the direction of the water flow, the coefficient of permeability of the geotextile is measured
- Q:What is the difference between Geogrid TGSG and GSL?
- GSL is the code for the two-way stretch geogrid in the standard JT/T480-2002 of the Ministry of Communications
- Q:Characteristics of steel plastic geogrid
- 1 high strength steel wire, steel plastic composite geogrid tension by warp knitting bear, resulting in high tensile modulus at low strain capacity, vertical and horizontal rib synergistic effect, give full play to the role of Geogrid on soil type.2, steel plastic composite geogrid vertical wire warp rib braided mesh, an outer coating layer forming a steel wire and the outer coating layer can destroy the function of coordination, elongation is very low (less than 3%). The main force unit of steel plastic composite geogrid is steel wire, and the creep is very low.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range