Tape Wrapping Machine Automatic BOPP Adhesive
Applicable Industry:Tape, Food, Beverage
Application:Packing Tape, Food Ect.
Type:Filling and Sealing Machine
Forming Species:Blister Forming
Max. Film Size:500 X W280mm
Origin:Kunshan, Jiangsu, China
Suitable for packing bottled water, foods and tapes ect.
Indicator lights is to avoid wrong cutting and protect operator.
Two-side air supply system ensures perfect sealing.
Constant temperature controlled automatically by improted AC contactor
Improted inverter supplies stepless transmission
Large air flow system cools product quickly after shrinking
Easy to operate by touch panel
Feeding entrance positions precisely and can be adjustable
Furnace size can be customized
Up and down air system on transport ensure to achieve perfect packaging
Power SourceAC380V 50Hz/60 Hz
Max. Film SizeL500 X W280 mm
Conveyor Speed40M/min (adjustable)
Packing Temp. 180 - 250Film Thickness(mm)0.015-0.10
Air Pressure(Kg/cm2) )5
Machine Dimension(mm)L2900 X W2000 X H1600
|Main technical parameters :|
|Production efficiency:||30-120 (bags/min)|
|Packing dimension||L80~180mm W30~180mm H5~55mm|
|Rated power supply||AC220V|
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (1) calculate the average of two samples;(2) the variance of two samples was calculated;(3) which packaging machine is more stable in packing quality?(1) according to the average, the number divided by the sum of each group;
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- Is it settled?. Not really! It is not recommended to use torque as parameter control here. This is a tricky amount of control. And easy to fluctuate, prone to misoperation
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- (4) it can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditionsThe labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease.(5) labor protection for workersFor some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the packing cost and save the storage and transportation expensesFor loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk and hemp, the compression packing machine can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- In fact, the special machine is often better than the packaging of the compatible machine. A packing machine should be packed in no more than 3-5 varieties. What's more, the products with the larger size and the difference in size should be packed separately as much as possible.
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of reducers used. What kind of machines are they under?
- Q:Bread packing machine Product features
- Product features1. double frequency control, bag length is cut, no need to adjust the empty walk, one step in place, save time and save the film.2. man-machine interface, parameter setting is convenient and quick.3. fault diagnosis function, clear failure display.
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery and equipment?
- Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Different conceptsCompression molding refers to hot forming: mainly for thermoplastic materials (sheet), the use of hot forming machine, Blister molding, I think it should also be considered as a branch of hot stamping, vacuum or high-pressure gas will be used to assist. Hot pressing sheet forming a relatively small depth, relatively simple structure, low precision products, such as packaging materials, plastic pallets, plates in the dishes and so on. There are also forming plate pressing molding (lamination)
- Q:Food, equipment, tools, containers, packaging materials, etc. shall comply with food safety standards or requirements
- Hygienic standard for polyethylene terephthalate resin for GB 13114 food containers and packaging materialsGB, 13113-1991. Hygienic standard for polyethylene terephthalate molded articles for food containers and packaging materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range