Back seal, pillow or stick sachets
L 40-150mm; Film width 30-200mm
PLC control system + Chinese/English screen
Sheet steel spray painted / Stainless steel
Main motor 370W, heating power 720W
AC 220V single-phase 50Hz
L750mm W700mm H1700mm
Paper/polyethylene cellophane/polyethylene plated aluminum/polyethylene BOPP/polyethylene nylon/polyethylene
Liquid or paste, like jelly, juice, sauce, ketchup, flavor oil, liquid chocolate,etc
This machine can automatically measure,
make bags, fill, seal, cut, print codes and make easy tearing notches.
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- Take the food packaging machine for example, if only from the hardware, then you can ask when you buy the degree of automation, semi-automatic or fully automatic, the use of steel ah,
- Q:Energy saving reform of packaging machine
- First, the working principle of food packaging machinePillow type automatic packaging machine of the present domestic leading and most mature and reliable design and production technology, the essence of a collection of many years of experience in the field of packaging machinery, the packing machine can be used in a variety of composite packaging film coil on the packaging of bulk food, very suitable for the majority of users need to Chinese. 1) the electrical parts of the automatic packing machine are usually made up of the following parts:
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Packaging machinery refers to the machinery that can complete all or part of the product and commodity packaging process. The packaging process includes filling, wrapping, sealing and other main processes
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:Three dimensional packaging machine, transparent film packaging machine, transparent film three-dimensional packaging machine industry standards
- This standard specifies the terms and definitions, models, types and basic parameters, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, transportation and storage requirements of the three-dimensional packaging machine for transparent film.
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- Direct heating sealing machine, blister packing machine, plastic sealing machine, heating pot, oven, toaster and so on
- Q:What's the best place to use the pillow type packing machine?
- This device is now relatively mature technology, but each manufacturer's design is still a little different
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- The sealing form - bag two sealing, a middle sealing surface,
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;But to use the hot pressing machine there is to do bakelite mold. Our company specializing in the production of blister, in addition to help customers hot packaging, directly to the finished products to customers
Our vertical automatic packing machines are widely used in packing slice, grain, liquid and powder materials such as foodstuff, medicine and chemical products. Equipped with excellent equipment, advance design and assembly line, our company also carries out strict but flexible management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range