Description of steel round bar:
Length: standard 6m,9m,12m, If you need special lengths,please tell us.
Festures of steel round bar:
High hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, high resistance against compression load and impact, good dimensional stability during heat treatment and good machinability.
Specifications of steel round bar:
steel round bar
GB/T799,ASTM A29,A36,A108,A321,A575,BS970,DIN1652,JIS G4051
Standard 6m,9m,12m or as required.
T/T,L/C,Western Union,negotiable etc.
Steel round bar is widely used for all general fabrication and repairs in industrial maintenance, agricultural implements, transportation equipment, ornamental work
frame work, braces, supports, shafts,axels,etc.
Hot rolled Steel round bars have a slightly grain textured finish.
Images of steel round bar:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What kind of nuts do you need for round 20 rounds?
- The nut is connected to mechanical equipment parts, through the inside of the thread, the same specifications of nuts and bolts to connect together, such as M4-P0.7 and M4-P0.7 only bolt nut series connection (nut, M4 nut diameter is about 4mm, 0.7 fingers between the two thread distance of 0.7mm); US made products as well, such as screw nut only with the 1/4-20 1/4-20's collocation (1/4 refers to the nut inner diameter is about 0.25 inches, 20 inches each, 20 teeth).Self locking nut, lock nut, locking nut, four claw nut, the nut is screwed into the nut, screw rod nut insurance connecting nut cap nut six self-locking angle of anchor bolt with nut, six special angle crown thin nut eyenut.
- Q:The difference between round steel and screw steel
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:The difference between 304 stainless steel round bar and bright round bar
- Stainless steel rounds are not required on the surface. They may come with black leather. They may be pickling surfaces or cold drawn or polished surfaces;Stainless steel bright round steel refers to polished surface or cold drawn surface round steel.304 is the brand, and the surface quality has nothing to do with.
- Q:How to distinguish between cold plating and hot rolled round steel?
- First of all, the difference between the process is: hot-dip galvanizing is to remove the workpiece, oil, pickling, dipping, drying, immersed in dissolved zinc liquid, a certain time, can be put forward.
- Q:45# what are the main rounds for?
- 45# round bars are divided into three kinds: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:Is there a standard for the grounding of pumping units and the length of the length of the angle steel or round steel?
- Usually, the grounding depth is 2 and 5M, and the key is that the grounding resistance value should be below 4 Euro
- Q:40CrMo what is the round steel material?
- High strength, high hardenability, good toughness, little deformation during quenching and high creep strength and lasting strength at high temperature.
- Q:Why is a steel rope made of many wires rather than a round bar of steel?
- It is a strand of steel that bends more easily. In general, but the tensile strength is still a single good, but many shares of a broken, will soon be found, easy to change in time, or a broken, immediately out of the accident.
- Q:Lightning protection earthing zinc plating flat iron and round steel welding method, need to flat iron wrapped in round steel outside welding?
- Don't need, but the welding seam area not less than round or flat between the relatively small cross section, the weld to coated with anticorrosive paint. Generally speaking, the grounding part does not use steel, galvanized L type flat iron good effect (copper strip and galvanized L type flat iron is not much, just life is long, but the cost is much higher), round only used as grid wiring.
- Q:Difference between cold drawn round steel and round steel
- There are different reasons for the residual stress in hot rolled and cold-rolled steel sections, so the distribution of the residual stresses is also quite different. The residual cold-formed steel section stress distribution is curved, and hot rolled steel or steel welding section on the residual stress distribution is thin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range