Stainless Steel Bar
Stainless Steel Round Bright Bar
Hot-rolled Stainless Steel Black Bar
- Q:What are square steel, rectangular tube, angle steel or light steel?
- Section steel is a kind of strip steel with definite section shape and size.In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:What is the difference between the heat treatment of cold drawn round steel and the heat treatment of wrought round steel?
- Normalizing: heating steel or steel parts to the critical point, AC3 or ACM above the appropriate temperature, after a certain period of time in the air cooling, pearlite structure of the heat treatment process.
- Q:How many roots are there in a standard ton of steel and how many meters are there in a steel bar?
- The general drawing bar is 6 meters, some ribbed bars 9 meters and 12 meters two tons of steel; a number of roots can not say, can be 1 or 100 roots, the length of thickness do not know how to tell you how many tons of reinforced root ah.
- Q:Are steel and round steel the same thing?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel.
- Q:How many tons of pressure can the round steel of 70 inches bear?
- If the steel will generally approximate compressive strength considering tensile strength, even if is only 4 tons / square centimeters, each round cross section of 26 mm diameter is 5.3 cm, maximum 5.3*4 about 20 tons of pressure, the actual use should take into account the safety factor;
- Q:Which steel wire is the same diameter as round steel more resistant to breaking?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm of small round bars, mostly straight line bundles of supplies, commonly used as steel, bolts and various mechanical parts; more than 25 millimeters of round steel.
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and other steel bars?
- The composition is different, round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, other steel bars are alloy steel
- Q:What kind of steel bars are used in general civil buildings?
- In the general construction of commonly used hot rolled round bar (commonly known as round steel), hot rolled ribbed steel bars (commonly known as steel), the two most widely used steel. Identified as HPB235, the diameter of 6.5, 8, 10, 12, and then rough is not commonly used, and in the 6.5 and 8 most as commonly used, used as column, main reinforcement and stirrups and plate reinforced beam distribution.
- Q:How many meters is the minimum loading surface of galvanized steel wire for grounding grid?
- Round steel (grade 1 steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel with low strength. However, the plasticity of the round bar is stronger, that is, the round steel has a larger deformation before it is pulled off.It has been widely used in the fields of hardware, construction, automobile, shipbuilding, petrochemical, machinery, medicine, food, electricity, energy, space, etc.. The most extensive machining of general machine parts, general rod type steel parts, CD pole, bolt, nut.
- Q:What is the difference between gcr12 round bar and Cr12 round bar? Can it be used in general?
- GCr12 is the bearing steel, belongs to the high carbon chromium bearing steel, the chromium Cr content is about 1.2%, other alloy element's indication method and the alloy structural steel alloy content is same. The utility model is mainly used as a ferrule and a rolling body of a rolling bearing under general service conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range