Stainless Steel Bar
Stainless Steel Round Bright Bar
Hot-rolled Stainless Steel Black Bar
- Q:Can I use steel bar instead of steel bar?
- But there is a difference between steel reinforcement ratio can good toughness steel reinforced high strength reinforced surface than the thread in the engineering application of the surface force can he assisted according to what you want instead of general effect is no problem except in mechanical parts to replace.
- Q:What's the difference between pure iron round steel and electromagnetic pure iron bar?
- It's another matter! So to sum up, the two are in principle a kind of thing! However, some of the small partners who are strong in pure iron are accustomed to using "round bar" to indicate some big caliber specifications. "Bar material" is used to indicate the specifications of small caliber.
- Q:What is the mechanical properties of No. 40 round bar?
- 40# stands for steel grades, round bars for steel profiles, mechanical properties for steels, tensile strength, yield point, (cattle / mm, 2) elongation, shrinkage (%), impact energy, Ak (coke), state, hardness, HB<
- Q:Are lightning checks required for galvanized steel, flat steel and round steel?
- No, when purchasing hot galvanized round steel and flat steel, please offer the factory certificate and inspection certificate.
- Q:Are more bars used in high-rise buildings?
- The State advocates the use of new steel grades and designs responsive to national policies.Xingang are screw steel, screw thread steel with multiRound bars are often used in stirrups
- Q:What are the differences between the products made of wrought round steel and hot rolled round steel and tested by mechanical testing after heat treatment?
- Hot rolled round steel products made in forging round steel, this is because of forged steel ingot is as equivalent to the blooming state of the existing semi finished steel. Its structure, properties and impurity content are far below the quality level of hot rolled round steel.
- Q:On the market, 8mm Round Bar is not 9 meters a root? How much does it weigh about 300 meters? How much does it cost?
- 8 there is no regular reinforced steel bars are straight, round, there is straight, as you said 9 M 1, but that's rolling, if their home, can also, engineering is prohibited
- Q:Is round steel round steel?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. Round bars larger than 25 millimeters are used mainly for making mechanical parts or for seamless steel tubes.
- Q:Can steel bars be replaced by large screws in the concrete floor?
- In theory, how big a round steel will have to replace the large thread steel, and if it is cast, then still better to use thread steel, screw steel tensile resistance than round steel by strong
- Q:Special steel bar steel products used to do what
- Carbon tool steel is high carbon steel basically contains alloy elements, the carbon content in the range of 0.65% ~ 1.35%, the production of low cost, easy to obtain raw materials, good machinability, after treatment can obtain high hardness and high wear resistance, so it is widely used in steel, used to manufacture all kinds of cutting tools, mold, measuring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range