stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The base material is square, and the appearance surface is not allowed to have defects such as pits, hemp spots, scratches and indentations.5) containers must be loaded with water to test for leaks6) appearance requirements refer to stainless steel appearance inspection standard
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- Stainless steel surface grade is divided into 2B, BA, 4K, 8K... BA can take a blurry picture. 8K is the highest grade of stainless steel, like a mirror, instead of a mirror.
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- What I do is teaching: first, teach you how to make black stainless steel plate with mirror stainless steel plate. Second teach you how to remove this layer of black, revealing mirror stainless steel. These two items are the main processes for making black titanium plate labels.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- The biggest difference between the stainless steel plate is the addition of 13% chromium (Cr) elements and even nickel elements (such as the standard 304 stainless steel, chromium containing 18%, nickel containing 9%) during steelmaking, thus having the function of stainless steel
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Basic treatment, in the future, the film can not be solid, the first process is to first clean the stainless steel surface. The treatment method can use the tool to root out the original paint, and also use sandpaper to polish the surface. It is better to use sand blasting to make the surface clean after roughening, and to increase the adhesion area of the primer.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301, compared with 304 steel material, C content is much, Cr and Ni content is little, cold processing tensile strength and hardness increased, without magnetism, but after cold processing has magnetism
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Drilling stainless steel materials, there are two main domestic products: high-speed steel bit, carbide drill. Carbide hollow drill is of high toughness and good wear resistance. It is recommended that you use this material. The price depends on the specifications you need.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 4. determine the amount of adhesive used for the first product, and then determine the maximum cost of the glue used in this product.5., then you can accurately know and choose the right for their own glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range