stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- A102 is Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode titanium calcium type coating, corrosion resistance of the deposited metal has good mechanical properties and resistance to intergranular, has excellent welding performance and anti porosity property, anti cracking, red medicine Pinai. A107 is a Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode with alkaline coating. The deposited metal has good mechanical properties and intergranular corrosion resistance. Therefore, they are aimed at 304 development of welding electrodes.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- Cold dip - annealed, pickled - flat 2BCold dip - bright annealing - flat BA2B surface of plain cold rolled stainless steel countertops (not brushed)Surface of inner cylinder of BA ordinary mirror roller washing machineThe main difference is that annealing, 2B is annealing or pickling, the surface has a certain degree of oxidation, darker; BA bright annealing, the surface is not oxidized, brighter
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Application of epoxy resin adhesive is widely used in bonding of various metals and alloys, ceramics, glass, wood, cardboard, plastic, concrete, stone, bamboo and other non-metal materials, or bonding of metal and non-metallic materials. For untreated polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE, polystyrene, PVC and other plastic without adhesion, for rubber, leather, fabric and other soft material adhesive ability is also poor.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- The stainless steel plate is classified according to the mode of production: it can be divided into hot rolled steel plate (steel plate heated by reheating furnace) and cold-rolled steel plate (steel plate produced by cold rolling process).
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- Some monopolies or monopolies combine to control prices. The indirect regulation of some large enterprises also has a partial effect on the price of stainless steel.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- 8K mirror surface definition: stainless steel surface after grinding and polishing, the surface is bright as a mirror, the photo reflects the person, commonly known as mirror 8K, it has corrosion resistance; and the mirror plate is the processing of follow-up color or etching board substrate. Mainly used in all kinds of decoration or metal optical products.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It depends on which laser machine you use, and the specific model, and the processing materials are also different. Consumption is mainly: electricity, laser gas, auxiliary gas, consumables, general machine tool software has billing function, but not allowed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range