Description of steel billet:
Our company is recognized by ISO9001:2008
1. hot rolled wire rod
2. material: Q195-235
Festures of steel billet:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
Specifications of steel billet:
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Images of steel billet:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- It is a kind of round steel produced in the traditional double rolling mill and modern high-speed wire mill, mainly used in the construction industry and the raw material of deep processing. The material is mainly made of Q235/195/215 and other low, medium and high carbon steel
- Q:How can steel bars and bars be differentiated from each other in different uses?
- Round, also known as wire, is round steel with small diameter, the commodity form is rolled into plate supply, on the site in common with diameters of 6, 8, 10, 12 mm, with low carbon steel are generally not used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete structure, much used for steel sleeve, and small diameter for the brick reinforcement of brick concrete structure "".
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- Therefore, low carbon alloy steel may also be decarburization, the normal production process and good surface quality, there will be no high carbon steel such as all decarburization layer, but local is also possible!
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- With the development of production technology, there have been square, hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- In the process of using No. steel, it is mainly broken line, which is caused by surface quality, internal structure, mould, lubrication and so on. Specific reasons for specific analysis.
- Q:8 wire rods, one meter, how many kilograms?
- Round steel rod (kg/m) W= 0.006165 * D * d d = diameter mm, diameter 100 mm round steel, for every m weight. Weight per M = 0.006165 * 1002=61.65kg
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod called hard wire rod, referred to as the hard line, refers to the carbon content of high quality carbon steel wire rod, mainly for the production of carbon structural steel wire, bead wire, steel wire rope, spring, ACSR, prestressed steel wire and steel nail etc.. 60#, 65# and 70# are used to make all kinds of steel nail, steel wire rope, steel strand, hose steel wire, bead steel wire, spring steel wire and so on.
- Q:Is there any difference between the steel bar and the wire rod?
- Tianxiangcheng straight rod and is certainly not the same ah. First of all, wire rod (also known as grade a steel) material is HPB300, each specification price: 6.5mm:3200 yuan, 8-10mm:3190 yuan, 12mm:3230 yuan
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing is a kind of cold processing of metal. Material is wire rod, that is, we often say steel. After the shelling process produced a series of products. It's our usual wire.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- A low carbon steel wire that is worked out to produce cold working hardening.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range