Description of steel billet:
We procure world class quality steel billets which meets the specific requirements of the clients
The Billets produced by the company can be broadly divided into three main types i.e.
Festures of steel billet:
Billets are used for rolling of TMT Re-Bars of Fe415 and Fe500 Grade and various other structural steel products. Billets are used fro rolling of CRS TMT Re-Bars..
Specifications of steel billet:
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Images of steel billet:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Round bar is in fact the ordinary low carbon steel small round and round. Deformed steel bars are ribbed steel bars, usually with 2 longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length. The transverse rib shape is helical, herringbone, crescent 3. Expressed in millimeters of nominal diameter. The nominal diameter of deformed steel bar is equal to the nominal diameter of the round steel bar of equal cross section. The nominal diameter of the steel bar is 8-50 mm, and the recommended diameters are 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm. Steel grades: 20MnSi, 20MnV, 25MnSi, BS20MnSi. Steel bars are mainly subjected to tensile stress in concrete. Because of the function of rib and the greater bond ability of concrete, deformed steel bar can bear the effect of external force better. Reinforcement is widely used in various building structures. Especially large, heavy, light, thin-walled and high-rise structures.
- Q:What is the difference between a wire rod and a straight bar?
- Wire rods and bars are generally used in reinforcing bars
- Q:Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Refer to refer to refer to: refers to the use of high-speed wire rod rolling mill torsion free ". The rolling speed of 80-160 M / s, each weight (disc) in 1.8-2.5 tons, tolerance of high precision (up to 0.02mm), in the rolling process by adjusting the process parameters (especially in the cooling line) to ensure the different requirements for the product.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Wire rods are round, like wire balls. They should be adjusted when they are used. There are usually 6.5 and 8 millimeters in diameter
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- With the development of production technology, there have been square, hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:Types of wire rods
- There are many kinds of wire rods. Carbon steel wire rod in the low carbon steel wire rod, commonly known as cord, medium and high carbon steel wire rod commonly known as hard wire. Wire rods are mainly used for drawing billets, and can be used directly as building materials and machined into mechanical parts. Stainless steel wire rod is used for making stainless steel wire, stainless steel spring steel wire, stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire rope. With the development of production technology, square has appeared,
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- Steel wire rod is a folk saying:In the written definition of steel, it is classified as: flat and longFlat material, plain steel, taken here
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- We have exported to 10B21, because the technical agreement indicated in the low carbon steel does not exist decarburization, cause me a quality objection, because of the presence of surface defects, leading to the existence of local decarburization slight surface defects.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- Cold drawn low carbon steel wire used for prestressed concrete structures, such as beam, hollow floor, small poles, and rural construction of the purlin and door and window frames etc..
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod is made of high quality carbon structural steel. It is one of the larger varieties of wire rod.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range