Description of steel billet:
We procure world class quality steel billets which meets the specific requirements of the clients
The Billets produced by the company can be broadly divided into three main types i.e.
Festures of steel billet:
Billets are used for rolling of TMT Re-Bars of Fe415 and Fe500 Grade and various other structural steel products. Billets are used fro rolling of CRS TMT Re-Bars..
Specifications of steel billet:
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Images of steel billet:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- It is a kind of round steel produced in the traditional double rolling mill and modern high-speed wire mill, mainly used in the construction industry and the raw material of deep processing. The material is mainly made of Q235/195/215 and other low, medium and high carbon steel
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- In addition, when there is surface defect in the continuous casting billet, the decarburization layer of the slab is deformed because of the existence of the defect, so that a small amount of decarburization layer can be preserved in a small amount.However, in the physical and chemical examination, the low carbon steel is not tested by the decarburization layer, and the decarburization occurring in the normal production process is also a small amount of decarburization.
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- With the development of production technology, there have been square, hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Rebar common diameter 6, 6.5, 8, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22,, 25, 28, and 32.Reinforced concrete (Rebar) is used for reinforced concrete and prestressed reinforced concrete steel, its cross section is round, sometimes with rounded square. Including round steel bar, ribbed steel bar and twisted steel bar.
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- If the surface shrinkage of the wire rod is poor, the drawing process will break, because the surface shrinkage is the shrinkage of the cross section, and is the plastic index of the wire rod. Because of the low reduction rate of drawing, it is often less likely to occur because of shrinkage during drawing.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Wire rods are round, like wire balls. They should be adjusted when they are used. There are usually 6.5 and 8 millimeters in diameter
- Q:Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Main application: Pu wire is mainly used for building reinforced concrete structure for reinforcing bars, and it can also be made of cold drawn steel wire for strapping and so on.
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod is made of high quality carbon structural steel. It is one of the larger varieties of wire rod.
- Q:Is there any difference between the steel bar and the wire rod?
- The straight thread steel is divided into three grades, steel material is HRB400, each specification price is: 12-14mm:3270 yuan, 16mm:3220 yuan, 18mm:3140 yuan, 20-32mm:3110 yuan, 36-40mm:3650 yuan. 8-10mm (rolled thread steel): 3210 yuan
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing is a kind of cold processing of metal. Material is wire rod, that is, we often say steel. After the shelling process produced a series of products. It's our usual wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range