Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- No difference, but your name is different, rectangular steel pipe, but can be divided into seamless rectangular steel pipe and welded rectangular, these two, in the material will also have a difference, I do not know how to help you
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- Is red rust or white rust, red rust is the base material rust, white rust is Zinc Coating Rust
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Labeling is wrong: it should be said for 325*10, the diameter of pipe wall thickness of 10, 325;For example, the nominal diameter shall be: DN300.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Classification is not the only way, fastener type steel pipe scaffolding is divided by force, and the latter 2 are classified according to the structure.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- It's plastic tubePolyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC)PVC is a VCM monomer (vinyl, chloride, monomer), in peroxide, azo compounds and other initiators;
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Use, seamless steel pipe is generally used in the condition of higher use, such as temperature and pressure higher, corresponding to the requirements of stress corrosion, seamless steel pipe. With vice.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range