Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".Single crystal silicon components 50W。
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- Solar panels are cost effective if they are used over their payback period. The problem is that the down payment is expensive, and the payback period is maybe 0-20 years, so very few people actually expect to own their homes for 0-20 years. It also only really makes sense in areas that buy back electricity generated during the day when you're not using it. In Germany and other european countries, power companies are required to buy back electricity at a higher price than they sell it for--this reduces the payback period and is a great incentive for solar panels. For this reason, they are much more popular over there. Given a little time for the price to fall and given some change in energy policy, solar panels will become more cost effective in the future. Depends on who gets elected, though. There is a solution to the payback period problem, though. Rather than homeowners taking on the long payback period in homes they may not own long enough, some companies are buying panels and leasing them to homeowners. In exchange, homeowners get reduced electric bills, that pay off the lease payments, plus a little extra. I think this is the way to go. check out the link below.
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- As reported, solar panels for vehicle battery's are no longer that solid merely yet. The technological be attentive to-how is improving in any respect cases even nonetheless so which you under no circumstances be attentive to faster or later. there are multiple different varieties of solar panels which would be offered nonetheless which you would be able to cost and run somewhat somewhat some kit. The panels which could be outstanding on the flow might desire to be flex-geared up ones and for domicile, i could get some roof put in panels (if which you would be able to attend to to pay for it, get making plans permission and function the suitable angles without a blockages from timber!)
- Q:how much money do solar panels cost?
- Hi, One or two new windmills may not cost you as much I believe. Just my suggestion anyway.
- Q:can I connect my pool pump to a solar panel?
- Do you live in a cold place in the Carribean? If it's anything like Hawaii, a pool heater, solar or otherwise, is unnecessary. As for the electricity to run your pool pump, I think the best course is to run it off the same electricity as your house, not a standalone system. You can then displace some of the electrical usage of your house with grid-tied solar, if it makes financial sense. There's a good chance of this if your electric rates are high. Contact a local solar installer to find out.
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar energy begins with the sun. Solar panels (also known as PV panels) are used to convert light from the sun, which is composed of particles of energy called photons, into electricity that can be used to power electrical loads. Solar panels can be used for a wide variety of applications including remote power systems for cabins, telecommunications equipment, remote sensing, and of course for the production of electricity by residential and commercial solar electric systems. On this page, we will discuss the history, technology, and benefits of solar panels. We will learn how solar panels work, how they are made, how they create electricity, and where you can buy solar panels.
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:How tangible do horseshoe solar panels sound?
- Well here would be the problem with a horseshoe panel... Due to its shape, you will get a seriously uneven distribution of solar charge. Since the horseshoe shape resembles a parabolic function, the majority of the electrical photovoltaic cells will be spanned over the larger rise/run, meaning the two ends of the parabolic shoe. A way to combat this is that as it approaches 0 from both sides (0 tangency) is to put a higher concentration of photovoltaic cells in comparison to the two ends on either side. An even better design I would say would not to use a flat panel or even a horseshoe, but instead, use a sphere shape. It's globe-like shape would never need to be adjusted. The side pointing towards the sun would absorb and the remaining 360 degrees of shape would absorb ambient light which can trickle in tons of ambient charge. It is an eyesore but the round shape would be the most efficient. If you think about it, nature is the best example to model. Just look at a tree. It's general tree shape is rounded so that all the leaves can pick up some sort of light throughout the day.
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- The guy put solar panels on a Datsun.
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- well... I'm not sure how you can make a solar panel that you can store electricity off of. But a simple solar panel is... Take a pane of class a bunch of pop cans and a fan... color the bottoms of the pop cans black and attach them to a board of some sort (black side up) put the pane of glass over the cans (with about 5 inches of space between) and put the fan blowing away from the cans you can set this in a window that gets lots of sun and it will use the solar energy to heat your house (its pretty efficient and warm)
- Q:time till a solar panel pays itself off?
- lots of info about solar panels, perhaps you'll find answer to your question renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range