1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:What is a good solar panel to buy?
- you are able to desire to be greater specific approximately what variety of image voltaic panel. a million) PhotoVoltaic (produces electrical energy) 2) Fluid (Glycol) (heats water or air making use of a warmth substitute tank) 3) Fluid (Water) for pool water heating
- Q:What are the limits of solar panels?
- I believe solar panels gather enough energy from the sun in the daytime.I don't own one therefore I AM not a 00% sure unless it runs on batteries,generator or alternator.Who knows it just may plug up at night.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- Solar panels can be connected to your household wiring with a piece of equipment called a grid tie inverter. You power company will probably require either an automatic or manual means for disconnecting your equipment from their grid in the event of a power outage or line maintainence. Homepower Magazine is an excellent source for information about solar and other alternative energy sources. A primer on the basics of solar electricity can be found using the first link below. You can download a free sample issue of the magazine using the second link below. The sample issue being offered changes occasionally. Don
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- They require the use of Silicon which requires refining. This process of refining uses non-ecofriendly chemicals. It damages the environment. Solar panels are only about 20-30% efficient whereas coal is around 60-70%. Solar panels require much space for such small output. Do note, that new solar panels are being worked on and that with the correct alignment of solar cells, solar panels may become ~80% efficient, rendering coal useless.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Inability to generate electricity in the absence of light especially at nights or on a rainy day. secondly, it has an inability to store power.
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Usually recycled. By the time You need your Solar panel Refurbished, Technology will have created better, more efficient and cheaper types..
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- Lithium batteries do have special charging requirements. I would recommend that you use the 2 volt charger that came with them to keep them happy. Automotive power systems can have voltages as high as 4.5 volts when the engine is running so there's no need to limit the output of the panel to anything less than that. Check with the charger manufacturer to see what it will withstand. Some will work with systems up to 24 volts nominal (up to 29 volts actual) found in larger commercial vehicles such as trucks and busses. If your charger will work with both 2 and 24 volt systems you might not need anything extra to use the unregulated output of the panel. Otherwise I'd recommend a shunt regulator to clamp the output of the panel to no more than 4.5 volts. That way it would dissipate (waste) very little of the panel's power, and even that would only be during those rare times when the panel is producing maximum output. Such a device could be as simple as a high power zener diode, a low power zener coupled with a power transistor, or a precision shunt regulator such as a TL43 coupled with a power transistor. A more complex way would be a to use buck/boost regulator between the panel and your charger. You might gain a slight advantage under low light conditions when the panel isn't putting out much but the overall efficiency could end up worse than the simpler shunt regulator. Under optimum conditions, I would expect it to take a full day for a 3 watt (peak) panel to charge just one of your 35 Wh batteries. Charging an intermediate device such as the Sherpa 50 through its built in charger and then using it to charge your battery through yet another charger would severely cut your overall efficiency. Depending on how long you'll be gone, it might be far more practical, reliable, and economical to just carry (or find a way to be resupplied with) a few additional fully charged 35 Wh batteries. Don
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range