Model Number: RS-SL
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 tons
Packaging Details: Steel Pallets
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Steel Pallets
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Do we need to wear Safety harness if we need to climb approved scaffolding platforms in construction industry?
- No, it is specified that you have to use fall protection system with scaffolding. It does not specify using a personal fall arrest (harness, lanyard, etc.). Having a standard guard rail system around the exposed edges of the scaffolding (42 inch high, 21 inch mid-rail, plus toe board) will meet this requirement. The three main types of fall protection systems are guard rails, personal fall arrest systems, and safety nets.
- Q:How many kinds of wheel buckle scaffolding and adjustable wire base and support?
- This is similar to the box culvert project.1, the roof of the reinforced concrete formwork support frame, the support frame is not only the wheel frame can be completed, bowl buckle type, fastener type can be completed;2, concrete box culvert is completed in advance and has reached the strength, so it is very smooth, and each pole need only one adjustable jacking is enough, do not need the adjustable bottom bracket;
- Q:What is the correct way to have your scaffold or industrial piercing pierced?
- They definitely should have used a needle!
- Q:What are the characteristics of bowl buckle scaffold
- WDJ bowl buckle scaffold is a new type of scaffolding products, WDJ bowl buckle scaffold is mainly WDJ these letters do not know what it means, most of them will be considered to be the abbreviation of English, etc..
- Q:Scaffold piercing, Is it going to hurt?
- i got both mine done when i was 12...it hurts wen it first gets done then u get the usual brite red throbbin for an hour or two, but no xtreme pain......i did have trouble sleepin the first few weeks cuz i got both sides done and it hurt to sleep against them
- Q:scaffold piercing help?
- It is probably hypotrophic scarring. Cartilage piercings, especially all types of industrials, are prone to this type of scar. Hypotrophic scarring is a bump surrounding the exit hole, the same color as your skin. It may feel hard, but often are not painful. They are usually caused by jewelry putting pressure on the piercing, and the body responds by scarring. Hypotrophic scarring is often due to pressure on a piercing. Changing your jewelry is usually the best move. If the scar is around a ring or other curved jewelry, switch to something straight, like a barbell. If it's on an industrial, put individual jewelry in each piercing. Consult your piercer for jewelry changes in unhealed piercings. Time and oil massages often improve scarring. If hypotrophic scars don't improve after some time, steroid injections and certain topical creams may help. Consult a doctor to see if this is an option.
- Q:Shear strength of steel tubular scaffold
- The type of steel pipe is 48 * 3, and the wall is made up of 2 steps and 3 spans, the vertical distance is 3.60 meters, and the horizontal distance is about 4.50 meters. Construction live load is 3.0kN/m2, taking into account the 2 layer construction. The bamboo scaffold board piece, load 0.15kN/m2, calculated according to the laying of 13 layers
- Q:I want to get an industrial or a scaffold piercing. any cons?
- max said it perfect.. just keep it clean .. dont get that industrial caught on anything itll rip half your ear off ive seen it and that will cost alot to fix and is permanent .. so be careful climbing trees etc .. doing kid stuff with advanced piercing work.
- Q:i want to get a scaffold ear pireceing but i got my cartlige done about 2 to 3 years aga?
- They most likely wouldn't use the cartilage piercing you already have because the hole wouldn't be in the proper placement for the bar to go through. You could always use your other ear though :)
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold horizontal bar can be oblique
- If it is possible to form a honeycomb hexagon (with an angle of 120 degrees)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range