Model Number: RS-H-E
Type: Scaffolding Parts, match with Ringlock scaffolding
Scaffolding Part Type: Scaffolding Stair Handrail
Certification: EN 12811
Surface: Hot dipped galvanized
2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:A worker on a scaffolding 85ft above the ground needs to lift a 440lb bucket of cement from the ground to?
- Integral 0 to 85 [440 +(85-x)]x dx
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffold operating layer
- Mainly play a supporting role. The second is the external wall, structural decoration and other construction use of steel scaffolding
- Q:scaffold piercing help?
- It is probably hypotrophic scarring. Cartilage piercings, especially all types of industrials, are prone to this type of scar. Hypotrophic scarring is a bump surrounding the exit hole, the same color as your skin. It may feel hard, but often are not painful. They are usually caused by jewelry putting pressure on the piercing, and the body responds by scarring. Hypotrophic scarring is often due to pressure on a piercing. Changing your jewelry is usually the best move. If the scar is around a ring or other curved jewelry, switch to something straight, like a barbell. If it's on an industrial, put individual jewelry in each piercing. Consult your piercer for jewelry changes in unhealed piercings. Time and oil massages often improve scarring. If hypotrophic scars don't improve after some time, steroid injections and certain topical creams may help. Consult a doctor to see if this is an option.
- Q:i walk almost all day long carrying heavy material and climb up and down scaffolding. is this a workout?
- Yes for ur muscles but not ur heart muscles which require sustained workouts.
- Q:CAN I GET AN INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFOLD PIERCING ?
- You can definitely get it! When you go in to get it they'll just measure the length from side to side of your ear and pick a bar according.. then you'll just have to go through the piercing process which isn't bad at all. Good luck!
- Q:Industrial / Scaffold Piercing Jewelry?
- From what I see on the site, pick the 14GA 11/4 option since it's long enough to go through the top of your ear. Seems there was a little typo on the receipt your piercer gave you. The mm measurements next to each of the sizing options refer to the diameter of the balls on either side. Hope that helped!
- Q:why is scaffolding important?
- Scaffolding is a support structure in the early days of learning. Think of it in the same way as scaffolding for a building - in the early days, while things are being constructed, the scaffolding is needed to make sure the structure is strong, but once the building is strong enough to stand on its own the scaffolding can be removed, one piece at a time. It's the same with scaffolding for learning - once the child is strong enough in it's grasp of something, the props can be removed one at a time.
- Q:for how long must hester prynne stand on the scaffold ? The Scarlet letter a?
- I don't know, but you know who does probably know? Nathaniel Hawthorne. Why don't you read that book he wrote, the scarlett letter. The answers probably in there.
- Q:What is the difference between the bowl buckle scaffold and the fastener type steel pipe scaffold? What is the difference?
- Mainly play a supporting role. The second is the external wall, the use of steel pipe scaffolding, such as structural decoration, which is divided into single and double scaffolding, double row with landing and cantilever.
- Q:How much does industrial or scaffolding peircing hurt?
- For me, I'd rate it's pain level at about a 5. Just all depends on how well you tolerate. It's more uncomfortable than getting a lobe piercing, really not that similar. Mine took about about 6-8 months to heal for changing the jewelry, but took like maybe 2-3 months until I was able to sleep on it again. Good luck if you get it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range