1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Steel tube Kg/m (including seamless steel tubes and welded tubes) theoretical formula per meter weight: W=0.02466 * S * (D-S)Of which: S - wall thickness (mm), D - steel tube diameter (mm), W - kg / M
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe must be installed underground, the steel tube can be exposed, when not all PE pipe for pipe laying, overhead installation. But the steel tube is easy to rust, so it can be used where the basic use of PE pipe buried PE pipe.There are galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe, galvanized pipe can only be used for low-pressure homes
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- The symbol is DN, the unit is mm, but omitted to write. Also available in English in.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range