1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- Most of the welded pipe is six meters, the pipe has obvious welding marks, and seamless pipe wall without welding marks
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries also issued a civilization, indeed from two, 000 years since the galvanized pipe as a water supply pipe, the New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe. Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in fire, power and highway.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- The Liang Duan local widening joint is achieved by the continuous construction of longitudinal steel bars around the steel tube. At the beginning of the creation of additional stirrups should be widened longitudinal reinforced wrap, Liang Duan local widened joints of steel reinforced concrete beam and corbel overlapping transition zone can transmits beam internal force, bending steel bracket in both shear and participation. The node form is used in building engineering in Xiamen. The force transfer path of this joint is clear and reliable, with less welding on site and more convenient for construction. This kind of node passes shear stress through the bracket, and the stress is more concentrated.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The nut body and the junction box are connected at one end by adopting metric fine tooth thread, and the pipe is connected with the pipe, and one end is the same as the straight pipe joint (direct). Withhold the box joint points inside and outside teeth two. The diameter of straight pipe joint is divided into 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Welded pipe is generally 6912 meters fixed length, seamless pipe on the market in general non fixed foot, but usually more than 6 meters
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range