1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
FAQ of Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Rectangular Pipe Image
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- 16Mn steel weldability is very good, general use TIG with J50 welding wire, hand arc welding with J506, J507 and other welding rod
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel tube plays an important role in the steel tube industry of our country. According to incomplete statistics, China's existing seamless tube production enterprises about more than 240, seamless steel pipe units about more than 250 units, with an annual output capacity of about about 4500000 tons. From the caliber, 35% of phi 76, less than phi 159-650, accounting for 25%. From the species point of view, the general use of 1 million 900 thousand tons of pipe, accounting for 54%; oil pipe 760 thousand tons, accounting for 5.7%; hydraulic props, precision pipe 150 thousand tons, accounting for 4.3%; stainless steel pipe, bearing tube, automobile tube 50 thousand tons, accounting for 1.4%.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- If there is a weld seam in the fracture surface, whether it is inside or outside the pipe, then it is the welded pipe
- Q:What type of steel pipe for security windows?
- General anti-theft window through the round tube is 3 cm square tube, 22.5 mm diameter round tube, also can use all square tube to do, if you want to median 304, the pipe is estimated more expensive, the market to do the price in 60 to 110 range. As for plastic steel, Anhui conch brand, the price of 180 this way. Aluminum alloy 110 to 230 specific look what material?!
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is relatively alloy steel. Its carbon content is higher than alloy steel, and 20# steel is one kind of carbon steel.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- It is made up of steel pipe, fastener, base, foot board, safety net and so onSteel pipe rod: generally there are two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and function is different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc..Fasteners: fastener is the connection between the steel tube and steel tube, which has three forms, namely the right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt joint fastener: rectangular fastener for connecting the two vertical pipes, it depends on the friction between the fastener and the steel pipe to transfer load. Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle.
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- The use of hot galvanized steel pipe: mainly used for the delivery of gas, heating.In the greenhouse gas, heating, with the kind of pipe and galvanized pipe, galvanized pipe as a water pipe, produced a lot of rust in the tube, the outflow of water not only pollute the sanitary ware, and mixed with smooth inner wall corrosion caused by bacteria, heavy metal content in the water is too high, serious harm to human health. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries have also issued a civilization, from two, 000 years since the prohibition of galvanized pipe, the current New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- And the method of magnetic field created by means of electromagnets or permanent magnets. For analysis of residual magnetism, see table (1), select the demagnetizing method and system in combination with the conditions of the construction site (for example, given equipment, etc.). Table 1 magnetic remanence grade and welding conditions
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Use, seamless steel pipe is generally used in the condition of higher use, such as temperature and pressure higher, corresponding to the requirements of stress corrosion, seamless steel pipe. With vice.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range