1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
FAQ of Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Rectangular Pipe Image
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- DN is the meaning of "bore", also expressed in water supply and drainageSC is welded steel pipe, generally GB tube, that is, thick walled steel pipe, look at the design requirementsMT refers to the wire tube, usually thin-walled tube, there are KBG and JDG
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- You can refer to the ASME B31.10, such as the requirements for the SA106GRB seamless steel tube outer diameter of 168.3 x 7.11, specifications can be marked as NPS6 SCH40 SMLS, the real mark should include pressure steel pipe factory name or trademark, and the material level, specifications, standards, wall number, batch number, pressure test (if any), NDE detection (if any)
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range