Order On-line Tracking
· Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
· Model Number:SAC
· Appearance:Beige gray powder
· Odor:Weak odor
· Fineness:Retained percentage on 1.18mm≤0.5%
· Specific surface area:Specific surface area is 250㎡-350㎡/Kg
· Restrained expansion rate:≥0.030% in water for 7d, and ≥-0.02% in air for 21d
· Compressive Resistance:7d≥20.0Mpa, 28d≥40Mpa
· Setting Time:Initial Setting≥45min,Final Setting≤10h
· Compatibility:Good adaptability to chemical agent, less alkali content
· Durability:obviously seepage-proofing and frost resisting abilities
· Dosage:Usually is 6%-12%
Packaging & Delivery
7 days as soon as order confirmed
1.Significantly reduce shrinkage crack
2.Reduce compressive creep
4.Decrease curling and related crack
Shrinkage Reducing Admixture for concrete is a concrete admixture whose hydration with cement and water produces ettringite, calcium hydroxide or the mixture thereof which leads to the expansion of the concrete. These expansive hydration products can efficiently compensate the volume shrinkage due to cement hydration during the hardening stage.
Shrinkage that occurs during the drying process is a major cause of cracking in concrete. So the main measure to improve quality of concrete is the elimination of, or greatly reducing the number of, shrinkage cracks in concrete. The Shrinkage Reducing Admixture is based on calcium sulphoaluminate or calcium oxide or the mixture thereof, and it is a kind of typical material used for shrinkage compensation in concrete. The application of shrinkage-reducing admixtures in the field has been yielding positive results, because the drying-shrinkage or curling of concrete during the curing stage can be efficiently reduced or eliminated.
Because of the unique volume expansion in concrete and shrinkage compensating, besides the distinctive chemical components(such as C4A3S, CaO), particular hydration products(such as Aft, CH), the Shrinkage Reducing Admixture is an ideal shrinkage compensating component to prepare high quality concrete, such as self-waterproof concrete structure, free joint design for super-long concrete, crack control for mass concrete.
1. Using dosage: add 8%-12% of the gel materials.
2. Compressive strength: not lower than base concrete, with same setting time as base concrete but no obvious compact on slump constant.
3. Good adaptability with other chemical additives, low alkali, and remarkable improvement of temperature shrinkage due to hydration heat of gel materials.
4. Performance Index of Shrinkage Reducing Admixture for Concrete.
Specific Area/(square meter/kg) >=
1.18mm Sieve Residue/% <=< span="">
Initial Setting Time/min >=
Final Setting Time/min <=< span="">
Restrained Expansion Rate/%
In Water 7d >=
In Air 21d >=
Remarks:The Restrained Expansion Rate in this form is compulsory and others are recommended.
With the extraordinary functions of crack resistance, waterproofing, anti-seepage, corrosion resistance and strength reinforcement, the expansive agent for concrete is widely used to prepare shrinkage compensating concrete for concrete self-waterproofing, jointless concrete design and construction of super-long reinforced concrete, mass concrete and other special constructions and parts with requirements of anti-crack and anti-seepage. Following constructions are extremely applicable:
1. Underground structures: underground parking garage, underground air defense facilities, underground storeroom, underground walkway, foundation ditch, pile foundation work and so on.
2. Water pool, swimming pool, treatment tank, water tower, storage tank, grain store and so on.
3. Metro, tunnel, water conservancy and hydropower, marine works, port, water plant, generating plant, reservoir dam and some other waterproof structures.
4. Super long structure floor, stadium stand, radiation shielded concrete structure and so on.
5. Rigid self-waterproof roof, mortar impermeable layer, slurry moistureproof layer.
6. Beam-to-column connection, filling concrete for post-cast strip, mechanical equipment, reinforced second perfusion, pre-stressed concrete.
7. Cement products, self-stressing, pre-stressing and steel pre-stressed concrete, concrete-filled steel tube.
8. Airfield runway, highway pavement, bridge concrete, arch culvert.
1. Using dosage: 6%-12% of the gel materials.
2. When preparing shrinkage compensating concrete, accurate measurement is required, and the expansive agent for concrete, sands and gravels are added into the mixer at the same time, and the mixing time needs to be lasted 30-60 seconds more comparing to ordinary concrete.
3. When pouring, the concrete should be vibrated compactly without honeycombs and holes, well water curing in the early stage. The concrete with expansion agent demands more water when hydrates and the hydration is brought into full play only under good moisture condition. So concrete added expansive agent needs to keep the surface wet and pay more attention to water curing (such as watering, covering) comparing to ordinary concrete. The curing should last for 7-14 days, at least 7 days under the best curing condition. Ensure sufficient time for water curing even it is time for form removal. The water curing can be started 2 hours after final setting.
Package & Storage
1. Packed by coated woven bags.
2. During storage and transportation, the product should be put in dry place, keeping from moisture and other foreign substances. Different types of products should be stored separately.
3. Handle with caution, protecting the bags from damaging and damping. The heap layer never beyond 10 bags.
4. The shelf life of the product is 6 months under sealed state. Product exceeding shelf life must be retested before using, consultant the manufacturer about the usage.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|