Order On-line Tracking
Usage and Applications
These steels are used for ball and roller bearing applications and are comprised of low carbon steels and high carbon through harden able steel.
First the famous 1C-1.5Cr steel from which the majority of bearings are made. Its structure is apparently well-understood and the focus is on purity in order to avoid inclusions which initiate fatigue during rolling contact. Then there is the M50 steel and its variants, from which bearings which serve at slightly higher temperatures in aeroengines are manufactured, based on secondary-hardened marten site.
Tapered roller bearing are generally used to support combined load mainly consisting of radial load. Their cups are separable for easy assembling ,During mounting and using, radial clearance and axial clearance can be adjusted and preloaded mounting can be made.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: ASTM 52100 Steel in seaworthy packing or on customer request; Packed in bundles with standard export sea-worthy package or as customer require
Delivery Detail: 45 days after confirmed
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF ou as customer's required
MOQ: 25 tons or at customer's demands. If the quantity is good, the price will be better.
Production Flow of Chinese Standard Round Bar
1. The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process.
2. Material prepare (billet) — heat up — rough rolling — precision rolling — cooling — packing — storage and transportation
Characteristics of Chinese Standard Round Bar
1. The steel in which the main interstitial alloying constituent is carbon in the range of 0.12–2.0%.
2. As the carbon percentage content rises, steel has the ability to become harder and stronger through heat treating; however it becomes less ductile.
3. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
4. Regardless of the heat treatment, higher carbon content reduces weld ability. In carbon steels, the higher carbon content lowers the melting point.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|