Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What are the glass decorations for your home decoration?
- Now popular is energy-saving glass ah, such as insulating glass, laminated glass, laminated glass, coated glass are energy-saving glass. Sound insulation with the effect will be better. I was in the macro before the light glass to buy, it is very good!
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- PVC integrated wall panels are often cheaper, and bamboo fiberboard to be slightly more expensive. In addition, PVC for a long time will appear hot up the phenomenon of cold, and bamboo fiber will not.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Glass glue, is a commonly used adhesive in the family, the main component of sodium silicate (Na2O · mSiO2), soluble in water, sticky, the South also known as water glass, the North also known as violet. Is a variety of glass and other substrates for bonding and sealing materials
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives. With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability.
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the pvc wallboard?
- PVC material wallpaper can be fully customized according to product design requirements, the output rich color, texture and diverse, colorful. With the wallpaper technology continues to improve, and gradually have a more extensive use. And the price is relatively low, by the vast number of consumers generally welcomed.
- Q:What are the noncombustible materials?
- Plasterboard, fire retardant plastic decorative board, flame retardant double-sided particleboard, colorful paint, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, Wallpaper, fire retardant wall cloth, flame retardant imitation granite decorative plate, magnesium chloride cement assembly wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plate, PVC plastic wall panels, flame retardant molded wood composite sheet, color flame retardant wood-based panels, difficult Burning glass steel and so on
Hard PVC plastic flooring, cement particle board, cement wood board, neoprene flooring and so on
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- Its characteristics are weathering, energy saving, heat insulation, insulation, no radiation, high strength, light weight, easy to install, safe and reliable. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. PU series of wallboard to create a American pastoral style, Mediterranean style, personality avant-garde style, neoclassical style, simple style
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With the development of the industry, integrated wallboard began to upgrade to inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels, the emergence of this material has been gradually improved and put an end to the shortcomings of these integrated wall panels, because this inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels A variety of inorganic materials composite unique formula, specially designed from a new high-strength lightweight sheet.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
The name is Polyvinylchlorid, the main ingredient is polyvinyl chloride, bright color, corrosion resistance, durable, due to the increase in the manufacturing process of plasticizers, anti-aging agent and other toxic auxiliary materials to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, extension Sex, etc., so its products generally do not store food and medicine.It is the world's favorite, quite popular and also widely used in a synthetic material. Its global use in a variety of synthetic materials in the second According to statistics, only one year in 1995, PVC production in Europe is about five million tons, while its consumption was 5.3 million tons in Germany, PVC production and consumption of an average of one Four hundred thousand tons.PVC is 4% growth rate in the world to be produced and applied in recent years, PVC growth in Southeast Asia is particularly significant, thanks to the Southeast Asian countries have the urgent need for infrastructure construction In a material that can produce a three - dimensional surface film, PVC is the most suitable material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range