Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What is a bubble wallboard?
- Polypropylene (PP) and ABS foam, foam principle Ibid. Mainly used in automotive, electrical and other fields.
It is generally used to make the building insulation layer, generally on the outside of the building, you can effectively cut off the heat to ensure that room temperature is constant, in addition, the foam wall is cheap, effective, widely used.
- Q:What are the glass decorations for your home decoration?
- Ecological wood, also known as green wood, green ecological wood, the quality of its raw materials, formula science and ecological wood is the main raw material of PVC resin and high quality wood powder, PVC resin using medical grade domestic brand-name products, wood by the professional wood company to provide quality Tree wood powder, after grading screening, grinding, drying, coating treatment, to ensure that the finished product on the quality requirements of raw materials. The ecological wood door formula system is equipped with a certain proportion of auxiliary materials, into the stabilizer, foaming agent, modifier, etc., various ingredients according to the strict ratio of mixing, effectively guarantee the quality of foam sheet products.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- Both the quality and price is completely different. The quality of the latter is better than the former
- Q:Parking, wall, floor and other commonly used decoration materials fire performance (fire rating)?
- Class A:
Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaic, steel, aluminum, copper alloy.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Joint with glass glue, or with tin foil paste the place where the leakage and then bonding
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the pvc wallboard?
- But the PVC material wallpaper also has shortcomings, most of the PVC wallpaper breathable performance is poor, in the humid climate, the damage to the wall will be larger. And environmental performance is not high.
- Q:What are the noncombustible materials?
- The grade of combustion performance of building materials should be divided into four grades: Class A, incombustibility; B1 grade, flame retardant; B2 grade, flammability; B3 grade, flammability
A-level is completely non-burning, and basically the interior design of the kitchen is not up to this requirement. For your own safety, it is best to use B1 above the material.
B1 gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative sound absorption board, glass wool decorative sound absorption board, perlite decorative sound absorption board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative board Burning wood, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material. PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives.
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- The partition system is mainly composed of inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative plate, keel, and general accessories. First, the light steel keel is fixed on the building structure through the anchor, and the inorganic high-strength sound insulation board is fixed in the light steel keel On the use of dry construction method, easy to install, to meet the building wall of the different performance and design requirements
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range