Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- PVC integrated wall panels are often cheaper, and bamboo fiberboard to be slightly more expensive. In addition, PVC for a long time will appear hot up the phenomenon of cold, and bamboo fiber will not.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, foot feeling soft and comfortable
Cork flooring with a healthy, soft, comfortable, good foot feeling, good resistance to fatigue characteristics. The resilience of cork can be greatly reduced due to the long-standing standing on the back of the human body, legs, ankle pressure, while the protection of the elderly knee joint, for the accidental fall can play a buffer effect, can minimize the body Damage degree
2, good anti-skid performance
Cork flooring has a good slip resistance, at present, the characteristics of non-slip compared with other flooring is its biggest feature. Cork floor anti-skid coefficient is 6, the elderly walking in the above is not easy to slide, increasing the use of security.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Glass glue, is a commonly used adhesive in the family, the main component of sodium silicate (Na2O · mSiO2), soluble in water, sticky, the South also known as water glass, the North also known as violet. Is a variety of glass and other substrates for bonding and sealing materials
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
- Q:PE wood and PVC wood plastic which is cheaper, what is the difference between appearance
- Price, according to tons, pe to be cheap; by square, the price is almost. Look, pvc wood plastic called ecological wood, woody strong sense. Hardness, pe wood plastic hardness to be high. The use of different materials: pvc wood products are mainly indoor decorations such as doors, flooring, baseboard, door sets, etc .; PE wood plastic products mainly outdoor garden-based construction, such as flower pond, tray, garbage Barrels, floors, fence and so on.
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- Its characteristics are weathering, energy saving, heat insulation, insulation, no radiation, high strength, light weight, easy to install, safe and reliable. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. PU series of wallboard to create a American pastoral style, Mediterranean style, personality avant-garde style, neoclassical style, simple style
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion. In addition the game term person vs computer, abbreviated as PVC, and PVC humanoid is often referred to as PVC, etc., there is a certain harm.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- The principle of silk screen is: first to print the text and images made of plate (film), and then apply the ink on the plate with text and images of the place, and then directly or indirectly transferred to the paper or other substrates ( Such as textiles, metal plates, plastic, leather, wood, glass and ceramics), thus copying the same prints as the plates.
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With the development of the industry, integrated wallboard began to upgrade to inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels, the emergence of this material has been gradually improved and put an end to the shortcomings of these integrated wall panels, because this inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels A variety of inorganic materials composite unique formula, specially designed from a new high-strength lightweight sheet.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range