Professional CCTV Security IR Array LED Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9062 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline,Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
420 TV lines
2units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 50meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
Professional CCTV Security IR Array LED Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9062 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR Array LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9062
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:HD camera and infrared camera difference
- HD camera is said that his clarity, infrared camera is that it's night vision function, in order to highlight the main features of the name of a
- Q:Monitor the camera image virtual how the matter
- 3, poor interface. This is generally for the simulation of the BNC interface for a new BNC head to try.
- Q:Will a 12V10A switching power supply with a few 12V2A surveillance camera? How far can its DC current output? Please have experienced master answer, thank you
- General 2 * 1 power line transmission 300 meters is no problem.
- Q:Does the infrared surveillance camera automatically alarm when someone enters the monitoring range?
- General camera is not the end of the low-end camera does not have this function, you can use the alarm to linkage, the alarm through the infrared detection of some people come in, will alarm. There is an automatic monitoring area of the camera can be, once someone appears in a certain area will be the alarm, similar to the road to shoot the kind of red light. Very sensitive, but the cost is relatively high. The best infrared camera can find 300 meters of people, but it is expensive.
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 3. Camera effect: monitoring with the camera, generally require high clarity, because the current computer camera commonly used sensor chip is Micron or modern photographic chip, these two kinds of chip camera, clarity are similar, if the use of 5 glass Lens, then the requirements are less stringent occasions are generally able to meet the basic requirements, and 30 frames per second speed is basically able to meet the monitoring needs. If you need better clarity, you can use the physical dynamic 1.3 million camera (not online nonsense 1.3 million, need to emphasize that the sensor chip and interface chip support physical dynamic 1.3 million camera, can really be considered 1.3 million ), This camera is generally better imaging results than the use of magnesium light and modern sensor chip camera, can get better than the average physical 350,000 camera effect, but the bandwidth occupied and CPU occupancy rate is very high. So easy to monitor the camera system easy to use.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see the bigger the bigger the better?
- Lens focal length and angle Focal length Specification angle 2.1 mm Small lens 1/3 150 ° 2.5mm. Small lens 1/3 130 ° 2.8mm Small lens 1/3 115 ° 2.8mm. Fixed aperture 1/3 115 ° 2.8mm 1 / 3 96 ° 4mm 1/3 78 ° 6mm 1/3 53 ° 8mm 1/3 40 ° 12 mm 1/3 23 ° 16 m 1/3 17 ° 3.5-8 mm 1/3 96 ° - 45 ° 6-15 mm 1 / 3 54 ° - 23 ° 6-36mm
- Q:Monitor the farthest distance from the camera can be far, which manufacturers out
- Commonly used fixed lens camera lens focal length specifications are 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 16mm, 25mm, viewing angle were about 80 degrees, 65 degrees, 50 degrees, 30 degrees, 15 degrees, the effective distance of 10 meters, 20 meters, 30 meters, 40 meters, 50 meters.
- Q:Does the surveillance camera itself have a record storage function?
- Usually used in analog surveillance cameras are generally only with the signal output itself does not record storage function
- Q:Monitor the camera 1/3 and 1/4 of the difference there is nothing different CCD what is it
- 1/4 and 1/3 refer to the size of the camera's sensor chip. The camera image sensor (CCD or CMOS) has an area of 1/3 inch or 1/4 inch. The same manufacturing process and standards, the larger the image sensor (CCD or CMOS) area, the better the image quality (resolution).
- Q:Monitor the camera why the black screen?
- Second, check the next line is a problem, if the line is no problem, it may be a camera is broken, you can use the replacement method for testing, with a good camera to replace the test, if there is an image that the camera is bad The
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range