Order On-line Tracking
Prefabricated house, Prefab house, modular house, wooden house, SIP house, mobile house, villa
Prefabricated wooden house
1.easy to assemble on site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green,and energy saving;
Modelled on W2688:
Total living area 1953 sq. Ft. / 175.77 sq. M.
Basement 0 sq. Ft. / 0 sq. M.
1st level 1301 sq. Ft. / 117.09 sq. M.
2ND level 652 sq. Ft. / 58.68 sq. M.
Living bonus space 372 sq. Ft. / 33.48 sq. M.
Bonus storage -
Garage type Two-car garage (646 sq. Ft. / 58.14 sq. M. )
Width 58' 0" ft / 17.4 m
Depth 55' 0" ft / 16.5 m
Ridge height from top of foundation 26' 5" ft / 7.93 m
Full baths 2
Half baths 1
Foundation type 1/2 Basement - 1/2 Crawl
1st floor: 9' ceiling. Entry, kitchen and breakfast area, two-story atrium, dining room, living room, master suite with walk-in closet and private bathroom, half-bath, laundry room and double garage.
2ND level: One bedroom, home office that can be converted into a bedroom, play room, a bathroom and a bonus room above the garage.
9' ceiling on the first level. Master suite on the first level. Original two-story atrium with a spiral staircase. Play room provided on the second level. Lovely rear balconies and a terrace on the first level covered by one of the balconies. Nice bonus room above the garage.
Prefab House Advantage
1. Easy and quick to install;
2. Excellent load and span capabilities;
3. Significant savings in site installation costs;
4. Panel comes in a range of aesthetically pleasuring colors;
5. Energy saving thermal insulation;
6. Superior air tightness for controlled environments;
7. Good reactions to fire properties;
8. Durable, long lasting, stood the test of time in the extremes of harsh climate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|