Order On-line Tracking
The special elevator of alumina is designed based on researching the material, the program of XinAn Co., LTD. XiaoYi,ShanXI has used the Portland special elevator of alumina, it has been operated for three and a half years without failure, that is the first successful steel cable belt bucket elevators of alumina, Portland is the first factory that use energy-saving mechanical form to slove the problem of conveying alumina.
The project of JinJiang group, aluminum electric project of WeiQiao ZouPing,Shandong, and project of XinFa HuaYu, RenPing have been used 50 sets of steel cable belt bucket elevators of alumina. Practice has been proved, the special elevator of alumina is operated stably, saving energy and reducing consumption, meeting the normal production fully, it can use energy-saving mechanical form to slove the problem of conveying alumina, that is best choice for conveying alumina.
1 Technical Features
——Lifting height is up to 130m
——Conveying capacity is up to 1335 m3/h
——Instantaneous material temperature can reach 180°C
2 Technical Characters
The N-TGD is possessed of several proprietary intellectual property rights, the main technical features are better than the similar imports.
(1) The traction part is special steel wire rubber belt made with DIN standards.
(2) The clamps are made by special alloy material with capacity of fatigue-resistant.
(3) Technology and special glue for belt locking
(4) The head pulley typed with plastic-covered slices, convenient for replacing
(5) The use of the automatic tensioner can meliorate the belt operated smoothly, and it can adjust the skew running of the belt
(6) Level controller, detector for swing of the belt, speed detector is provided for choice.
(7) Compact arrangement of buckets, continuous reclaiming and discharge of material
Table of conveying capacities table 1
Bucket volume (L)
Conveying capacity m3/h
Lifting height (m)
Notes:a. The bucket volume is the volume when taking water, ф is the material filling ratio.
b. The maximum lifting height is the center distance C between the head shaft and the tail shaft.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|