Plywood Best Qualtiy with Competitive Price in Jiangsu
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- Occupational acute benzene poisoning is the workers in the professional activities, short-term inhalation of high-dose benzene vapor caused by the central nervous system suppression as the main manifestation of systemic diseases
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- It is noteworthy that the common decorative panels are divided into natural wood veneer panels and artificial veneer panels
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- partially intergrown knOts surrounded by the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section around the length of more than 1/4 to 3/4, texture Kuang hard.
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The number of veneer layers is odd, usually three to thirteen layers, common plywood, pallets, pallets
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Fibreboard: According to bulk density is divided into hard fiber board, semi-rigid fiberboard and soft fiber board 3 kinds. Hard fiber board is mainly used for the ceiling,
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Lap overlap The adjacent two sheets (or two parts of a single veneer) overlap each other in the same board
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Thickness specifications for the 6,9,12,15,18 and so on. The main performance indicators for the water content of 4 to 13%, the expansion of water thickness ≤ 12%, as well as tensile strength, bending strength, grip nail force.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range