Packaging & Delivery of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
Packaging Details: wooden case/bubble wrapper/carton box
Delivery Detail: 7-10 days after payment received
Specifications of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
knitted fabric inspection machine
2.auto edge alignment system made in Taiwan
3.no curled edge
Usage of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
This type of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine,Fabric Rolling Machine is specially designed for inspecting all kinds of cotton, knitted fabrics,woven ,printed, tricot fabrics, etc.
Technical parameters of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
2.Diameter of Fabric Rolls:≤600mm.
4.Power of main motor:1HP×2.
5.Edge aligning Tolerance:±3mm.
7.Digital counter Tolerance:±4‰
- Q:What is used textile machinery import clearance process ?
- If it is necessary to pre-shipment inspection and quarantine, do the pre-shipment inspection and quarantine after the import, the current pre-shipment inspection and quarantine of China is the operation of the Chinese company, it is recommended to find their nearest branch.
- Q:What is the difference between textile ink and digital printing ink?
- Blowing / Drying - Baking / Direct Heating Note: Non-woven Digital Printing Direct Injection Paint Ink as a digital fine chemical products, will be Because of time, temperature, humidity, light and other factors affect the chemical changes. Therefore, in the storage, transportation and use of the process, should be fully in accordance with the conditions provided by the manufacturers to store, transport and use.
- Q:What is a photosensitive discoloration?
- Photosensitive color change is the use of microcapsule technology, fabric colorless and variable color, blue variable blue and purple and so on.
- Q:What are the hazards of textile warehouses?
- The traditional textile industry into the trough, textile enterprises operating difficulties, the benefits of a significant decline, but also do not want to invest funds to strengthen fire safety construction. But in addition, from the printing and dyeing industry's own characteristics, the industry does have a more obvious fire risk.
- Q:What is the line from the twist to the dyeing and finishing is how to do?
- If the nylon 6 nylon line decomposition will produce caprolactam, not lactone
- Q:What is capsule printing and imitation leather printing?
- Imitation leather printing is made of imitation leather pulp and paint printed on the fabric
- Q:What is the textile handmade textile?
- Period of the original spinning tool spinning and original loom parts in China, Hebei, Zhejiang, South Asia and the Indian River Basin and North Africa and other regions. Spinning proprietary vertical and horizontal two. Greece preserved in the 550 BC vase, the use of hanging spinning spinning the ancient hand spinning image, the southwest of China's ethnic minorities are preserved leaning on the ground vertical spinning spinning the ancient craft. South America and the Andean region put the horizontal spinning on the legs spinning.
- Q:What is the process of dyeing and dyeing factories?
- Is the word chemical fiber is gradually moving closer to the synthetic fiber, the people usually referred to as "chemical fiber", the vast majority of cases refer to synthetic fiber
- Q:What is the details of the ginning machine in the textile printing and dyeing industry?
- Glass Washing Machine Brush Roller LCD Cleaning Spring Brush Roller Sponge Suction Roller Polyurethane Rubber Roller Nylon Gear Aluminum Block Grinder Brush Brush Ceramic Press Plate Brush Press Brush Roller Glaze Line Disc Brush Dust Brush Brush Dust removal hand sweep. Textile printing and dyeing industry:
- Q:What is the composition of the loom?
- Multi-color for the weft device: alternating supply of different weft to intertwine, without parking.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range