Packaging & Delivery of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
Packaging Details: wooden case/bubble wrapper/carton box
Delivery Detail: 7-10 days after payment received
Specifications of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
knitted fabric inspection machine
2.auto edge alignment system made in Taiwan
3.no curled edge
Usage of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
This type of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine,Fabric Rolling Machine is specially designed for inspecting all kinds of cotton, knitted fabrics,woven ,printed, tricot fabrics, etc.
Technical parameters of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
2.Diameter of Fabric Rolls:≤600mm.
4.Power of main motor:1HP×2.
5.Edge aligning Tolerance:±3mm.
7.Digital counter Tolerance:±4‰
- Q:What is capsule printing and imitation leather printing?
- The microcapsule dye particles are between 10 and 30 [mu] M.
- Q:What is Foam Stereo Printing?
- High temperature foam molding. Foaming temperature is generally 110 ° C, time 30 seconds. Print 80-100 mesh screen selection.
- Q:What is the composition of the loom?
- Delivery mechanism: according to the needs of the supply of warp yarn, and the warp has a certain tension.
- Q:How does the shuttleless loom work?
- The common feature of shuttleless looms is that the weft yarns are separated from the shuttle, or only a small amount of weft yarns are used to replace the large and heavy shuttle with a small, light weft, providing favorable conditions for high speed weft insertion
- Q:What is the difference between the textile industry and the cotton industry?
- Cotton: the cotton fiber processing into cotton yarn, cotton spinning process. This process is also suitable for spinning cotton chemical fiber yarn, medium and long fiber yarn and cotton and other fiber blended yarn
- Q:What are the skills of the textile mill?
- The water jet loom uses water as the weft insertion medium to produce a frictional traction force on the weft yarn by the jetting water flow, and the weft yarn on the fixed creel is introduced into the shed. Water jet looms are characterized by high speed and high unit yield. They are mainly applied to the production of smooth, hydrophobic filament chemical fiber fabrics.
- Q:What is the difference between textile ink and digital printing ink?
- The coating ink is made of nano-pigment, does not plug the nozzle, waterproof, scratch-resistant, high washing fastness, light fastness of 7-8, excluding textiles prohibited color; printing process is short, green, Feel soft, bright colors, ink light fastness excellent.
- Q:What is pearl light printing?
- Pearlescent has natural and man-made points, can be extracted from the fish scales artificial pearl
- Q:What is digital printing fabric?
- Digital direct printing, meaning: with a digital printer in a variety of materials directly print out the pattern you need.
- Q:What is used textile machinery import clearance process ?
- To confirm whether the foreign nameplate is intact, whether the model, the production year and other information
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range