1.The color of baby playpen as buyers' option
2.Light weight frame for easy to carry and store
3.Easy fold and set up
4. baby playpens
The following is the detail about the product :
1.Two sides by net fabric and another two sides by fabric
2.second lock system
3.Two wheels with brake and arc shape
4.toys bag,toy bar and toys
5.double layer;bassinet;changing table and canopy
6.Easy to fold and small volume after packed
7.Game entrance with zipper
8.Mosquito -net for choice
9.Comfortable and safe for children to sleep and play
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Generally between 1000-2000, buy cheap online, but the assembly is a test of their own
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- My family bought it. I think it's good for a small family
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Children's bed, bed and single bed are good for each other. It is not very safe to go up and down the bed, but the whole feeling of the room is very good, while the single bed is dull, and the individual tends to get out of bed.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range