Baby Play Yard
1.Upwarp change table
2.With plastic shelf
3.with five colors of new design
4.two color of corner
1.Baby playing and sleeping with plastic shelf
2. Upwarp change table
3.Small hook bassinet
4.with dog hole
5.Material: 200D nylon, plastic parts
6.Carton size: 28.5*28.5*1987.5px
1)Before the order can be confirmed finally,we would strictly check the material ,color ,dimension of the sample step by step
2)We salesman ,also as a order follower,would trace every phase of production from the beginning
3)We have a QC team ,every product would be checked by them before packed
4)We would try our best to help clients solve problems when they occurred
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- A single quilt with sizes and sheets; 200*230 cm. Quilt cover: 150*200 cm or 160*200 cm. This size is suitable for adults to be used in summer, but it is often used for winter. Adults single, winter size is best to choose 180*220 cm or 180*210 cm, quilt size, preferably the same size or slightly larger, such as: 200*230 cm.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- Sure. A good bedYes, few people are forced to use the upper and lower berths
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- If the space is big enough, put in a single bed
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- The bed is bigger, the child is not easy to roll down, sleeping on it is also comfortable, because the space is big enough, you can put your sleeping posture at will.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
a professional kid's necessities manufacturer, specialize in continuous researching, designing, manufacturing and selling of quality kids commodities, such as baby playards, strollers, cribs, walkers and so on. We have kept supplying all our customers with the best service, high value, innovative design, reliable quality and flexible ordering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range