Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- A single quilt with sizes and sheets; 200*230 cm. Quilt cover: 150*200 cm or 160*200 cm. This size is suitable for adults to be used in summer, but it is often used for winter. Adults single, winter size is best to choose 180*220 cm or 180*210 cm, quilt size, preferably the same size or slightly larger, such as: 200*230 cm.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Check the upper support of the upper mattress. The mattress should be lined with lines and slats and fixed at both ends of the bed. A mattress that is supported only by the bed frame and the unsafe slats may fall.7. if you double bunk beds into two single beds, be sure to remove all connections.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- The bed is bigger, the child is not easy to roll down, sleeping on it is also comfortable, because the space is big enough, you can put your sleeping posture at will.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Children's bed, bed and single bed are good for each other. It is not very safe to go up and down the bed, but the whole feeling of the room is very good, while the single bed is dull, and the individual tends to get out of bed.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- The standard adult bed is 80X195CM, the family is usually 80X200, and the mother and child bed is 120X200
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- In the house, if the same sex does not have two children, buy a lower berth, or buy a single bed
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- I bought it back, the quality is still good, and now spent half a year, and no problems. The quality is good.It's also convenient to take care of children, save space and quality
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range