Order On-line Tracking
Feature: Motor Grader 735M
Model Number: 735M
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX
Certification: ISO, CE
Warranty: 1 Year
Application: Building, Construction, Industrial
1. Cummins QSM11 engine delivers sufficient power and stability for finish grading operation.
2. German ZF electronic-hydraulic control power shift gearbox offers 6 forward gears and 3 reverse gears for effortless operation.
3. Imported rear-drive axle is fitted with a differential that provides enough traction to wheels on one side of the motor grader when wheels on the other side tend to slip on the road surface. The middle and rear wheels are fitted with planetary gear for reliable operation.
4. Tandem drive uses gears for stability and reliability in power transmission.
5. Motor grader 731M is a rear-wheel-drive vehicle, with the front axle forced to turn during steering. The front axle has been put through a process known as cascade welding.
6. Maximum angle of steering: 50°. Large oscillation angle of front axle and camber angle of front wheels allow the motor grader to adapt to various tough road conditions. The result is precisely level ground.
7. Wet multi-disc brake comes with twin hydraulic circuits for steady braking motion, maximum safety and maintenance-free performance. Imported brake valve and pressure relief valve are available.
8. Spacious cab offers a wide-angle view. Three-level alarm indicators and various other monitoring instruments ensure maximum safety. Ergonomic layout design of control elements makes for great comfort ion operation. Vibration-damping cab seat is adjustable in 3 directions, allowing cab driver to operate the console with great ease.
9. Falling object protective structures (FOPS) and rollover protective structure (ROPS) are available.
Images of Product
Q1: How to control the Motor Grader 735M?
A1: The control system has two control modes for the user's selection: wireless remote control, and panel control.
Q5: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A5: OKorder and our manufacture both have overseas branches all-around of world, If needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities & skilled personnel at site for training.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|