||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 156mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.5 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
7.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:Can somebody list some of the materials used for making solar cells?
- There are quite many materials to make a solar cell, but silicon is something you need to have.
- Q:I am working on research for the usage of solar cells, where can I find more news of solar cells?
- You can try Phys.org, who provides the latest news on science including: Physics, Space Science, Earth Science, Health and Medicine.
- Q:What is the best way to deal with surplus solar cells abandoned after burning?
- It has to be treated in a special way, which is chemically separated, otherwise, the surplus can not really be utilized again.
- Q:Is that true that the price of solar cells will be reduced in the coming year?
- If the solar cells' price really goes down, I will definitely start on a new project of installing the solar cell panel in my factory.
- Q:I have a turnkey solar power project starting in 6 months, now we are searching the market in south China to find the best solar cells manufacturers. Any professional suggestion or recommendation?
- In south China, you will have more resources than in north China, because there are many solar cell factories over there, which means you get to have more choice to select from.
- Q:Is a solar cell expensive to make?
- If you just want to make one solar cell for fun, it's not expensive.
- Q:Is the Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells the same as PV cells modules?
- According to the application needs, solar cells after a certain combination, to achieve a certain rated output power and output voltage of a group of photovoltaic cells, called PV modules
- Q:What should I know about the Crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells?
- Crystalline silicon (c-Si) is the crystalline forms of silicon, either multicrystalline silicon (multi-Si) consisting of small crystals, or monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), a continuous crystal. Crystalline silicon is the dominant semiconducting material used in photovoltaic technology for the production of solar cells.
- Q:How to define the poly solar cells as the A Grade one?
- If the poly solar cells is high module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology Guaranteed -1% to +3%, it is very possibily the A grade.
- Q:How to get high voltage and high current output of solar cells?
- The high current solar cells means the high voltage, if you want to achieve that goal, you need to put the circuits inside the solar cells in serial-parallel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range