||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 156mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.5 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
7.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:Where can I help my company to buy the 3 Busbar Solar Cell for our project?
- Maybe you would like to check this out; Solarworld Brands Mono 3-Busbar Solar Cell Made in Germany. Is this what you are looking for?
- Q:What is the solar cells market in China?
- As far as I know, it's developing very well. Not only in terms of the technology but also in terms of the sales revenues. Many solar cells factories are located there
- Q:How can the huge solar cells be applied into the market?
- The huge solar cells are more used in the industrial project, which needs more power supply in one time. Without the huge solar cells, it might not be able to work at all.
- Q:Where can I buy the 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly?
- You can visit www.globalimporter.net and find many suppliers who can provide you what you need.
- Q:What are the advantages of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon in solar power?
- and the production process of polysilicon can be achieved by casting method and direct solidification method. Grain size of the grain size of centimeters;  due to nearly a decade of monocrystalline silicon technology research and development soon, in which the process is also used in the production of polycrystalline silicon cells, such as the choice of corrosion emission junction, back surface field, , Surface and body passivation, fine metal gate electrode, the use of screen printing technology can reduce the width of the gate electrode to 50 microns, the height of 15 microns or more, rapid thermal annealing technology for polysilicon production can greatly shorten the process time,
- Q:How do solar cells work to become the solar energy?
- The solar cells need to work by converting a certain material into another useful energy. That's how we can utilize the solar energy into our life and factories.
- Q:Where can I find more information about the work process of solar cells
- From wikipedia, where you can find almost everything you need.
- Q:What is the current situation and the recent progress space solar cells in China?
- 80% of the satelites in space are using power provided by solar cells. That's why the solar cells research and development are so important in China.
- Q:What are the 3 things you need to know before you start to make solar cells?
- I think there is an easy way to follow even though the commercial solar cells use silicon as the semiconductor.
- Q:Does solar cell cost less than the other power generation technology?
- It is proved that it costs much less than usual.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range