||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 156mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.5 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
7.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:How does the solar panel produce it yourself?
- Step 4: Add Electrolytes Use iodine-containing solutions as the electrolyte for solar cells, which are mainly used for the reduction and regeneration of fuels. One or two drops of electrolyte can be added to the surface of the titanium dioxide film.
- Q:Do you believe you can make a solar cell by using kitchenware?
- Really? Can you show me how?
- Q:Is the Photovoltaic Cells cheap to buy?
- Photovoltaic Cells is cheaper than some kinds of solar cells because of the material that made of the Photovoltaic Cells is low cost one.
- Q:Solar cells and the difference between ordinary batteries. Why is the solar cell is converted into electrical energy, zinc battery is what is converted into chemical energy
- Solar cells do not need to consume chemical substances, as long as there is sunshine will be electricity; ordinary battery must be a chemical reaction will be generated. Solar cells in the absence of time can not power, ordinary battery without this limit.
- Q:What is the most commonly used material for solar cells?
- The most commonly used solar cells material is the solar photovoltaic (PV) cells. They are used for the direct conversion of light energy into electrical energy. At present, a large number of terrestrial photovoltaic systems are made by silicon solar cells, which can be divided into silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon solar cells.
- Q:How many types of solar cells are now being used in real life?
- There are many different types depends on different materials.
- Q:Does the solar cell generate electricity in the absence of the sun, only in the case of strong lights or lasers? If you can achieve how much, and the same day?
- Sunlight is a composite light, in which only the frequency is greater than the solar cell threshold photons can effectively stimulate the solar cell power generation.
- Q:Can a solar cell be used in commercial buildings?
- Yes, of course, it can .
- Q:What information can I get from the Internet about the solar cell modules? Such as what it is? How it is made?
- Solar cell module is an assembly of photovoltaic cells. It can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system in order to generate electricity. A photovoltaic system usually includes an array of solar panels and an inverter. It may also sometimes contain a battery or solar tracker as well as interconnection wiring.
- Q:How can I understand the working principles of solar cells?
- As a complicated science which is quite new, you will spend lot of time in the research and analysis of solar cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range