||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 156mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.5 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
7.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:How does the photovoltaic cells work?
- Photovoltaic cells use the photovoltaic effect to convert sunlight directly into electric current and voltage.
- Q:Anybody ever heard of solar roll flexible solar panel?
- Yes, I heard about that, and I used it for one year, but you really need to make sure you know how to use it well because it requires you some skills to use it properly.
- Q:Is the Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells the same as PV cells modules?
- Yes it is, nowadays, we even construct the PV power plant, which is a solar power generation, intelligent temperature control, modern high-tech plant as one of the photovoltaic power generation system.
- Q:Is it possible to learn how to make solar cells by yourself?
- Are you good at doing experiments? If you are, try it as many times as you can, then you will be finally be an expert!
- Q:How to explain to students how the solar cells are made?
- The Manufacturing
Process of solar cells is a bit difficult to explain, but I can send you the details through email if you want.
- Q:How does solar cell technology apply to our daily life?
- Through high technology we are using now, solar cell energy is used in our daily life, such as the hot water you are use everyday in taking a shower.
- Q:What is a good introduction of solar cell?
- You should start with a nice ppt.
- Q:How does the solar cell work properly?
- It has to follow certain scientific steps to make it work properly.
- Q:Can the solar powered cells really work better than the normal cells?
- Yes, of course, the solar powered cells are much better than the normal cells, not only it functions better but also because it can save much more ebergy while proving more energy.
- Q:I have a turnkey solar power project starting in 6 months, now we are searching the market in south China to find the best solar cells manufacturers. Any professional suggestion or recommendation?
- How big is your project? Is it a turnkey project or something else? How about your budget? And the finishing date of the project? These are the questions you need to make sure you are clear about the answer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range