Order On-line Tracking
Advantages of Poly Solar Cells
1.CNBM Solar improves cell-to-module ratio by:
2.Narrowing down efficiency bin range to 0.2%.
3.Defining efficiency bins by minimal power and 97% of current at maximum power.
4.Customers can manage and control module power output distribution.
5.Customers get more value for their money.
7.High Shunt Resistance
8.Low LID (Light-Induced Degradation)
9.Frequent internal monitoring of LID.
Specifications of Mono Solar Cells
Format :125 mm × 125 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210μm ± 40 μm
Front (-) :1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+): 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
Temperature Coefficient of Mono Cells
Voc.Temp .coef.%/K: -0.351%/K
Isc.Temp .coef.%/K: +0.035%/K
Pm.Temp. coef.%/K: -0.47%/K
Usage and Applications of Monocrystalline Cells
Solar cells are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting the semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current; Our solar cells have passed IEC Certification. With high quality and stable quality. Our Cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
Packaging & Delivery of Monocrystalline Cells
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air. It should be noticed that it should be avoid water, sunshine and moist.
FAQ: What's your products warranty?
•: No less than 90% within 10years and no less than 80% within 25years. Less power decrease.
FAQ: How many kinds of solar cells can we produce?
•: We can supply the normal 2 kinds of solar cells, Poly 156mm*156mm and Mono 125mm*125mm , and the special dimensions also can be produced .
FAQ: What's the efficiency range of the solar cells?
•: We can supply 16.8% to 18.9% efficiency of the solar cells.
Solar cell materials and the part of the function
1) Tempered glass whose role is to protect the main power, the choice of which is light-transmissive requirements: The light transmittance must be high (generally more than 91%); super white steel processing.
2) EVA is used to bond glass and generation fixed body, transparent EVA material directly affect the life of components exposed EVA in the air easily aging yellow, thus affecting the transmittance components thus affect the quality of power generation components in addition to the EVA itself, the quality, the laminating process on the component manufacturers is very large, such as the degree of non-compliance EVA glue, EVA and glass, back bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early aging affect component life. The main body and the bonding package power backplane.
3) Cells main function is to generate electricity, the electricity main market is the mainstream crystalline silicon solar cell film, thin film solar cells, both have their advantages and disadvantages. Crystalline silicon solar cells, the equipment cost is relatively low, the photoelectric conversion efficiency is high, outdoors under the sun power is more appropriate, but the consumption is high and the cost of solar cells; thin-film solar cells, battery consumption and low cost, very low-light effect well, in ordinary light can also generate electricity, but the relatively high cost of equipment, photoelectric conversion efficiency of crystalline silicon solar cells is relatively more than half of the points, such as solar calculator.
4) The role of the backplane, sealing, insulation, waterproof (usually with TPT, TPE and other materials must be resistant to aging, most of the components are factory warranty for 25 years, tempered glass, aluminum is generally no problem, the key in the backplane and whether silicone can meet the requirements.)
5) Protection of aluminum laminate, play a seal, supporting role
6) Junction box to protect the entire power generation system, play a role in the current transfer station, a short circuit if the component junction box automatically disconnect the short-circuit the battery string, then the entire system to prevent burn out, the box is the most critical diode selection, according to internal components different types of cells, and the corresponding diode is not the same.
7) Silicone seal for sealing components and aluminum frame, junction box and wiring components Some companies use double-sided tape, foam instead of silicone, domestic widespread use of silica gel, the process is simple, convenient, easy to operate, and the cost low.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|