Monocrystal Solar Energy Cell
Main fence wide:1.4-1.5mm back electrode wide：2-2.5mm
Fence line qty：90
remark:our company cells as per working current concentrate principle,separate the first and the second grade
Factory Picture of Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:How to get high voltage and high current output of solar cells?
- If you want to get the high voltage and high current output of the solar cells, you can put them in serial and serial-parallel approaches.
- Q:Does solar cell cost less than the other power generation technology?
- It saves incredible cost because it is an infinite supply of energy.
- Q:Solar cells and the difference between ordinary batteries. Why is the solar cell is converted into electrical energy, zinc battery is what is converted into chemical energy
- Ordinary batteries have a certain life, can not be stored for too long, or the power will slowly run out of solar cells do not exist chemical failure, can be long-term preservation.
- Q:What is the solar cell?
- For solar cells formed by the combination of two different silicon semiconductors (P-type and N-type), when the sunlight is irradiated, the solar light is absorbed by the solar cell to produce positive ions (positive holes) and negative ions (electrons) The positive ions are assembled into the P-type semiconductor, and the negative ions are assembled to the N-type semiconductor.
- Q:What are the short-circuit currents of solar cells affected by the factors?
- The size of the suede, the uniformity, the depth of diffusion, the film thickness of the PECVD, the printing condition of the screen and the sintering conditions,
- Q:Which Solar Panel Type is best? Polycrystalline panel or PV Module Monocrystalline Solar cell panel, or thin film?
- According to the calculation, The efficiency rates of monocrystalline solar panels are typically 15-20%, which proves that they are the most efficient one.
- Q:What are the advantages of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon in solar power?
- polysilicon, ribbon silicon, thin film materials (including microcrystalline silicon-based film, compound-based film and dye film). From the industrial development point of view, the focus from the single crystal to the direction of the development of polysilicon and film, the main reason:  solar head can supply more and less head and tail;  for solar cells, (3 hours) The production process of polysilicon is progressing continuously. The automatic casting furnace can produce more than 200 kilograms of ingot per production cycle (50 hours),
- Q:My solar cells are broken, can I just buy one and replace it?
- No, you just can not do properly
- Q:Where can I find more information about the work process of solar cells
- From your teachers at school.
- Q:Many people said the usage of solar cell can reduce the cost overall, but does anyone agree with me that it actually cost a lot to operate a solar cell system?
- The solar cell will cost less in long run because the sunlight is considered to be an infinite resources that can be used forever.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range