Clay paving brick machine interlocking blocks short introduction
1>6-8HP diesel engine or Electric power
3>Mainly for interlocking
5>With wheels, easy to move
Technical Data :
The size of the machine: 4000*3500*2300mm
Pallet Size: 680*535*30mm
Exciting Force: 22 KN
Forming Cycle: 20~30 Sec
Vibration Frequency: 4500~5100/Minute
The Power of Vibration Motor: 2*3KW
The Pressure of Hydraulic System: 6.3mpa
GW of the block making machine: 4.8T
Power of Installed Capacity: 16KW
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Nude package, if needed, clients pay for it
Delivery Detail:Within 20 days after get the payment.
- Q:Material processing technology and machinery manufacturing What is the relationship
- Products produced by specialized organizations, so that the factory's production process has become relatively simple, is conducive to improving product quality, improve labor productivity and reduce costs, is the development trend of modern machinery industry.
- Q:How to improve the mechanical properties of materials?
- Shot peening can improve the surface tension of the material, improve the surface hardness, but also improve the ability to resist corrosion.
- Q:Metal forming and processing methods which have their own characteristics and scope of application
- Forging processing is a combination of forging and stamping processing, is the use of forging machinery hammer, anvil, punch or general mold on the blank pressure, the blank plastic deformation, access to the required parts of the metal material forming method. Forging the workpiece size is accurate, suitable for mass production. After the workpiece mechanical properties of the workpiece is significantly provided, but the corresponding high cost of manufacturing, can only be processed plastic high metal materials.
- Q:What kind of materials can EDM machine
- Steel and the like, pay attention to the castings of sand holes
- Q:How to choose the material when doing mechanical design
- Usually in the design, the need to refer to similar products using the material, first rough classification: such as metal (ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, alloys, stainless steel, rare metals ...), non-metallic (rubber, plastic, wood,
- Q:Teflon rod material in the mechanical processing how to get the surface smoothness and clean surface
- Polytetrafluoroethylene is a polymer of tetrafluoroethylene. Teflon (Teflon or PTFE), commonly known as "plastic king", Teflon has excellent excellent overall performance, high temperature, corrosion resistance, non-stick, self-lubricating, excellent dielectric properties, very low coefficient of friction The The addition of any filler to PTFE that can withstand the sintering temperature of PTFE has a significant improvement in its mechanical properties.
- Q:Mechanical equipment (automation equipment) What is the composition of the material, is steel or iron or other?
- Mechanical parts are basically steel, rack and other general use of cast iron more. Theoretically machining parts can be machined, but now it should be forging and then finishing, so that the strength of parts than the cutting is better.
- Q:Mechanical material forming cold forming and thermoforming What is the difference, the main processing of what materials
- the role of environmental gravity without stretching without deformation.
- Q:What kind of material is used for processing shafts?
- Request the general words to choose 45 steel; require a lower case, cast iron on the line;
- Q:Metal materials commonly used in the processing methods which
- Metal materials commonly used in processing technology is divided into cold processing and hot processing, cold processing mainly refers to the mechanical processing such as milling machine drilling boring grinding, cold processing such as cold, cold bending, cold drawing, etc .; hot processing according to the use of different processes into casting
Our main products: aerated concrete production lines, concrete block making machines, hydraulic paver block machines, cement pipe machines, widely used in building materials, roads and bridges, energy and others. On the foundation of the domestic market, we focus on the development of international market. Our products have been exported to more than 100 countries and regions, such as Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and South America, with frequent international business dealings. We have established a good market reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% South America
13.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range