LED PAR series lamp
If you are looking for a great alternative to energy consuming light bulbs, LED light bulbs are the ideal solution. Light Emitting Diode bulbs can be used in a variety of places and for a range of activities. Not only do they look great, they also consume less energy than regular incandescent and halogen bulbs, helping to save the environment and lower your energy bills.
Specifications of LED PAR series lamp
Aluminum Alloy + PC
1*1W HIGH POWER CHIP
Colour rendering index(Ra)
3000K / 4500K/6000K
Whole lamp average life
- Q:Is the ceiling lamp LED susceptible to damage? And under what conditions does it cause damage?
- Usually the cause of the damage in several aspects: the first is the external environmental factors, such as foreign influence (rain or other dust and other impurities); followed by the stability of voltage supply, the more stable life is relatively long
- Q:How to choose LED ceiling lamp
- Preferably, the imported acrylic face mask is stretched two times. Detection of mask or can first hand pressure mask, to see how soft, soft and good; and put my hands in the past, look at the color
- Q:Ask for help to install LED ceiling light friends
- For ceiling lamps, ceiling lamps: first the lampshade disassembly removed, remove the simplest method of shade, mask on the side there should be a small arrow, click open, is a live clip, take off the cover will see the wiring, use a screwdriver to remove the zero line line, directly to the end the bottom tray is taken on the line.
- Q:How can the square ceiling lamp be taken out?
- With a suction cup (sucker type hook) attached to any corner of the light, gently down, you will take the light down.
- Q:What material is good for ceiling lamp?
- Lampshade: (aluminum + acrylic) high price / (plastic + acrylic) price is low
- Q:How much power should the ceiling lamp be on the balcony?
- About ten watts enough, usually installed balcony racks, lamps installed on too much is not appropriate
- Q:Ceiling lamp specifications and installation methods
- The lamp body of the ceiling lamp is mounted directly on the roof and is suitable for overall illumination. It is usually used in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Q:What's the difference between the ceiling lamp and the panel light?
- The screws for fixing the ceiling lamp are inside the lampshade, and the lamp is not visible when you cover the lamp. When you buy the lamp, the appearance is almost the same.
- Q:Will the ceiling light fall off?
- When installing the ceiling lamp, the installation of the ceiling lamp can be carried out according to the size of the lamp and the position required to be installed, and the installation instruction of the ceiling lamp is combined,
- Q:How does the LED ceiling lamp change the light source?
- Bought a poor quality LED lights, it may be a variety of problems, such as using a period of time, brightness significantly weakened; out of order, inconvenient to change
The company has a strong repuation as trusted global supplier-providing quality products backed up by fast and reliable service.
Our growing LED lighting portfolio includes innovative technologies and products designed to provide a better lighting experience, coupled with low power consumption and long life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average