Quick Details of LED High Bay Light:
|Power available:||10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150 W|
|CCT:||Warm white 2800~3300K, Natural white 3700~4200K, Day white 5500~6000K|
Specifications of LED High Bay Light:
1.Exellent rejection of heat by patent technique to insure the light in good perfomance and lifespan
3.Easily and fastly installl or replace traditional lamp
4.Good emiting color and luster
5.Power saving and low cost
6.Green environmental protection
7.Shakeproof and moistureproof
|Product Name:||LED High Bay Light|
|Input Voltage:||AC85-240V |
|Power Consumption:||80W ||100W ||150W|
|Lumens:||7200lm || 9000lm ||13500lm|
|Lighting Source: ||80W integrated LED||100W integrated LED || 150W integrated LED |
|LED Brand: ||Epistar/Bridgelux/Cree|
|Light Chimney: || 45°/ 90° / 120° |
|Power Factor: ||>0.95 |
|Driver:||CE or UL driver, MEANWELL optional |
|IP Rating: ||IP44|
|Certifications:||BV, CE, RoHS|
|Dimension:||Φ530*382mm ||Φ530*478mm ||Φ530*530mm |
|Material:||Aluminium alloy body + optical glass lens|
Workshop / Storages / Factories / Shops / Restaurants / Garages / Supermarket etc
Packing & Delivery
1.Packaging Detail: Customized
2.Delivery Detail: Upon the quantity of order or as customer requested.
- Q:What's the best material for the dome mask?
- The most common are acrylic masks, plastic masks and glass masks.
- Q:What material is good for ceiling lamp?
- How would you choose, pro? No, let me explain
- Q:How about crystal ceiling lamp? How to choose crystal ceiling lamp?
- , in the material is not too much attention, mainly according to the style of the decoration, personal preferences, and of course study, living room, restaurant should not choose too fancy lighting, very practical, is the key to healthy lighting.
- Q:How do you install the ceiling lamp?
- The tools are ready, it can be installed, first of all, we should put the mask removed ceiling lamps, ceiling lamps in general, the mask is rotating button and stuck two fixed way, in the demolition of the mask is must pay attention to identify
- Q:How can I choose the size of the ceiling lamp and what is the size of the ceiling lamp?
- The ceiling lamp can be directly adsorbed on the ceiling. The light source is mostly incandescent lamp, and the lighting modes are downward projection, astigmatism and overall illumination
- Q:Twenty square meters of living room need high-power LED ceiling lamp
- General: the chandelier diameter of not more than 1/4 of the width of the living room (if the living room is 20 square meters
- Q:Excuse me, how can I remove the ceiling lamp?
- The chassis is attached to the top of the I-beam by a long screw and nut.
- Q:How to take the ceiling lamp shade to take down ~!
- we must first turn off the power, do not use wet cloth to scrub the holder, prevent leakage; don't change or replace the lamp structure components. After cleaning, as the lamp should be installed, do not leak, the wrong equipment parts.
- Q:How to choose the ceiling lamp?
- and then determine the ceiling material, a good general ceiling should be simple and elegant, easy to clean, saving "high brightness
- Q:5 meters long, 3 meters wide living room, what size ceiling light?
- Home can be installed ceiling lamp, more places, the living room and bedroom is the most important, is the focus of the whole family. But in the actual use process, people often because of technical obstacles, very tangled. In the purchase process, only pay attention to the shape of the pick
The full products range includes smart Pad microscope camera, digital HD microscope camera, microscopes, digital LCD microscope, industrial lens, 2D/3D video microscopes, digital CCD cameras, automatic imaging inspection system, microscope accessories and measurement software and so on. It is widely used in laboratory, scientific research institutes, medical, education, electronic and precision industries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40.00% North America
35.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range