OU-Series curtain display is second to none solution for indoor & outdoor rental application.With Flex-curve structure design,water-proof modules,every detail is optimized based on end-user feedback& Uniview’s manufacture experiences.
Self-curved designed,easy for concave/convex circle shaping
Built-in tools and quick lock installation
Compact design,high transparency
Super high contrast ratio
Super wide viewing angle
Minimum screw design
Front maintenance service
-30°C - +50°C
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- Although the cost of CCFL is not high, it is about ten yuan, but the maintenance staff will certainly open a high price to help you ), The operating voltage is lower (LED in 2V ~ 4V can work, and CCFL tube needs nearly 1200V high voltage to start, so need to use a special inverter circuit to provide high voltage. Inverter circuit is easy to bad.
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Note: The above is the common cause of the LED screen dark screen, starting from the basic situation, one by one investigation, if the above can not solve your problem, please contact the warranty.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
- Q:Led display support what video format
- It has real-time editing and playback of superimposed text information, panorama, close-up, slow motion, effects and other effects on TV screen (need to configure non-linear editing device separately). It has the function of simultaneously playing multiple windows to display different pictures and characters
- Q:LED display power can not be displayed properly
- In the process of using the control system, the occasional LED display will encounter a black screen phenomenon. The same phenomenon may be caused by a variety of different reasons, even the process of blacking the screen will be due to different operations or because of different environments vary. For example, it may be a power of the moment is black, it may be black during the loading process, it may be black after the completion of the transmission and so on.
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- According to the user's use of different environments, LED display is divided into a variety of installation methods are: wall-mounted, cantilevered, mosaic, column, standing, roof, mobile, stadium fence, leasing, Form and other forms of installation. Here to see the more common 11 kinds of LED display installation
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Uses: Widely used in railway, civil aviation, sports venues, conference halls, highways, squares, large shopping malls, banks, securities markets and a variety of transportation, water conservancy, electricity monitoring and control.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- Of course, it may be the graphics driver is not installed or installed is not complete, you can download the driver to install the upgrade to the graphics driver can be. Microsoft may be the system of the problem, you can directly replace the system, and then start the computer to see if there is a black screen failure.
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- LED is a light-emitting diode, is a solid-state semiconductor devices, it can be directly into the energy of light energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range