OU-Series curtain display is second to none solution for indoor & outdoor rental application.With Flex-curve structure design,water-proof modules,every detail is optimized based on end-user feedback& Uniview’s manufacture experiences.
Self-curved designed,easy for concave/convex circle shaping
Built-in tools and quick lock installation
Compact design,high transparency
Super high contrast ratio
Super wide viewing angle
Minimum screw design
Front maintenance service
-30°C - +50°C
- Q:LED display a board dark light how is it?
- With a multimeter to measure whether the normal voltage of the unit board, and then measure the power module voltage output is normal, if not, then determine the power module bad.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- 16: 9 is only a proportional form, the specific size to be determined according to the area of the display. You display 16 meters long, 9 meters high, is 16: 9 ratio; display length of 10 meters, 5.6 meters high, is also the ratio of 16: 9. So there is no specific size!
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- The power is broken, the card is broken, the configuration is wrong, or may be sent to the empty text, it may be root you do not give electricity
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In the television industry, LCD TV is divided into LED TV (depending on the backlight system) (using LED backlight module for the screen to provide light) and the traditional LCD TV (using CCFL cold cathode fluorescent tube light source).
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- LED display: LED light: according to the color of the lamp is divided into red, green and blue three primary colors; unit board, module; according to the pixel spacing is divided into ph10, ph16, ph20, ph40 and other series, the minimum point spacing 5mm, maximum 50mm;
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- Application areas are different. Led display mainly in: government square, leisure square, bustling business center, advertising information release card, commercial street, railway station, sports venues (UNILUMIN Universiade) and so on. Led lighting is mainly home, mall, roads and other lighting
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- Is the number of units per area LED, pay attention to if the RGB tube is three, then only one
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- P generally represents the pixel pitch, and P followed by the value of the two mainly refers to the distance between the pixels, usually called the point spacing. And the smaller the value of this point spacing, the higher the unit pixel, the more clear the display screen.
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- Upstairs are said that the P10, if you do not use the P10 it I tell you how to calculate the power of a board. Generally you take a lamp beads 0.02A to count, a board on the total lamp beads * 0.02, if the board is 4 sweep with the band / 4,8 sweep of the 8, the static is not removed to get a board of power
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range