OU Series curtain display is second to none solution for indoor & outdoor rental application.With Flex-curve structure design,water-proof modules,every detail is optimized based on end-user feedback& Uniview’s manufacture experiences.
Self-curved designed,easy for concave/convex circle shaping
Built-in tools and quick lock installation
Compact design,high transparency
Super high contrast ratio
Super wide viewing angle
Minimum screw design
Front maintenance service
-30°C - +50°C
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED display density refers to the LED display per square display the number of pixels, such as P10 model LED display is 10,000 pixels per square point, P16 model refers to the display refers to 3906 pixels per square point.
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- LED display and lighting are LED light-emitting diodes as light source. The difference is that the application of LED: LED display using dot matrix, the combination of different colors of light-emitting diodes, through the control system, power system, signal system and other forms of control, composed of LED device array display screen; and LED Lighting is a monochrome diode excitation, the pursuit of brightness, gray and white balance.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
- Q:LED display a board dark light how is it?
- Visual power cable, unit board between the 26P cable and power module indicator light is normal. The following are the same as the "
- Q:LED display power can not be displayed properly
- LED display power can not be normal display of the phenomenon may be caused by a variety of different reasons, encountered this phenomenon Please note that the following aspects can be used to determine the "failure":
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- I installed the general are 380 to have some small screen with 220 plugs
- Q:LED display applications are what
- LED display application range is very broad, can be divided into the following categories, but does not include all. Led outdoor media, stage rental, cluster release, traffic induction, indoor small spacing, point by point correction and so on. Which includes the meeting room we usually see, the station airport display, advertising display, traffic information display, performance, exhibition, etc.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- see whether the motherboard was burned signs, the general motherboard above the capacitor above the fever and a little black charred situation, the motherboard may be burned the situation. It is recommended to take professional maintenance to detect the next. Under normal circumstances the motherboard is burned fan will not go to the. User self-test under.
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- DLP is a digital light processing, this technology is the first image signal through digital processing, and then the light projection. From DLP's technical principle, it has the least signal noise, accurate gray level, high reflectivity, seamless image display, high reliability and other advantages. DLP splicing screen by a number of rear projection display unit stitching, the most important feature is the patchwork small, you can control to 0.5 mm or less, we call it "seamless" splicing, which is the other two major technology LCD and PDP Can not and can not.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- 16: 9 is only a proportional form, the specific size to be determined according to the area of the display. You display 16 meters long, 9 meters high, is 16: 9 ratio; display length of 10 meters, 5.6 meters high, is also the ratio of 16: 9. So there is no specific size!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range