Product details of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
2.Colors: all colors are available
3.Dimensions: 3 seater: 182*104*77cm
3 seater: 183*104*77cm
4.Features of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
The large sectional sofa features surprising seating capacity and coziness, bringing a strong leisurable aroma to your living room or media room. The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance .
5.Leather series available of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
a) Full grain Italian leather
b) Full grain Italian / PVC
c) Full Italian leather
d) Italian leather / split leather
e) Italian leather / PVC
f) Full Chinese leather
g) Chinese leather / PVC
h) Full Bonded leather
i) Bonded leather / PVC
j) PU leather / PVC
6.Inside materials of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
a) Sponge: fireproof high density
b) Frame: commercial grade made of kiln-dried solid wood
c) Spring: no-sag sinuous spring
7.UK fireproof standard available
a) One year against manufacture defect
b) We offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred
9.Packing of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
Wrapped in waterproof bag, then padded with hard carton on sides and wrapped in plastic bag.
- Q:Question about platform beds?
- a matching bedroom set for $1300? what is in the set? bed, night stand? $1300 is cheap for a bed room whats it made of ? if your looking for quanity then i guess thats a good price. just keep in mind you get what you pay for. but you should purchase from a reputable co. they typically have the better customer sevice should anything become a problem, find out about the manufacturers warranty, a good way to save money is find out about close-out furniture, factory drops, discontinued lines and usually get real good deals on those if theres a clearance area, dont pay the price on the tag, take a calculator with you, usually they'll take 10-20% off the tagged price any type of dropped ,closeout furniture sitting on a stores floor means its taking up space for something that people will buy. wheel and deal they really do want to get rid of it . mark-up on furniture is huge!
- Q:please help loft bed!!!!!?
- get a loft bed!! they're so much fun. they dont need to be that high, so you can adjust for your low ceiling. the advantage is that you can put like a desk or dresser underneath the bed, saving lots of room for other stuff. the disadvantage is that it takes a lot of work/money. also don't do it if you move around a lot in your sleep and you might fall out! =)
- Q:Question about hamster bedding?
- Personally, I don't like aspen shavings. I used to use Carefresh but it was really dusty. Was always sneezing and having runny nose when cleaning my hamsters' cage. Now, I'm using Kaytee Clean Cozy. It's nearly dust-free. Can't spot any dust. Don't use scented bedding as it is bad for them. If you're worried, just bring it to the vet.
- Q:can my dog be on my bed while she has worms?
- No thats disgusting they crawl out of their butt just sayin....
- Q:3 year old sleeping in my bed?
- Put him in his own bed! Make it an enticing place to be - favorite characters, stuffed animals, etc. Make sure you read to him each night in his big boy bed. Then stick to it! He's not gonna learn to sleep on his own until you make him to do it. Not to mention it's hard to make another kid with him in your bed...lol.
- Q:Problem with son bed wetting?
- Your son is right, it's time to get rid of the diaper. As he's ready to get rid of the diaper, you have to get to the root of the problem. Causes of bedwetting are undue stress on the child because of the home environment. It can result from excessive babying on the part of one or both parents. Does your son still suck his thumb? Is he immature? I know a kid who lived in a haunted house who was so scared from his experiences there, he wet the bed until he was 21 and out of the house for good. He's now a Producer at CNN, so, yes, there are happy endings. Native Hawaiians call the condition; Lazy In The Head. If you clean up after your cherub, he will never learn to clean up after himself, and it goes beyond that. Talk to your pediatrician about it. There is a device you can get that is a mat that goes beneath the sheet which is wired to a clock which goes on the bedside table. When the boy urinates, it trips a circuit, triggering an alarm clock next to the bed. The drill is, the child hears the alarm, and must get up. He has to change the sheets by himself, his pajama bottoms, anything that's wet. The idea is to program the subconscious into holding on until it's wake-up time OR waking the child up to go to the toilet. After a week or two, the child gets tired of getting up and changing the bedclothes and clothing, the glass cieling is broken and bedwetting is a thing of the past. Give this a shot, and try and get to the source of what is making your child wetting the bed. You can begin by preventing the child from chugging a tumbler of liquid right before bed. Get him into the habit of brushing his teeth, then urinating before going to bed. It might be something that simple. A seasoned parent will argue you cannot expect an 8 year old to change the sheets. You have to take charge, not let him dictate anything to you and you have to get him up before you go to bed and make him urinate. Think about all of this, and ask your pediatrician. Good Luck.
- Q:What are good slogans/phrases relating to a bed ? Ex. We can make you bedrock?
- Bed of roses If you make your bed you have to lie in it
- Q:Buying a new bed?
- A firm mattress. If you have a double mattress set up, stick a sheet of plywood between them that firms it up some. I got a waterbed with a heater. For years never had a back problem.
- Q:What is the width and length of a 1.8 meter bed?
- The national standard 2M long, 1.8 meters wide and the data refers to the length of bed diameter, generally after installation with diameter width bed tail plate is 2M. The bed is the same.
- Q:sleeping in bed with mom?
- Umm, I'd say it's time for you to become more independent and sleep in your own bed. Sorry to burst your bubble. And maybe you should talk to your doctor about wetting your pants. You're 12 years old...not 4. Again, sorry to burst your bubble. NOT trying to be mean. Just speaking the truth.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of wooden products, especially on sofas and home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range