1. The silicone rubber heaters have advantage of thinness, lightness and flexibility.
2. It can improve heat transfer, accelerate warming and decrease power under the process of operation. Fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber stabilizes the dimension of heaters.
3. We can produce the silicone rubber heater for the low volts and high volts.
4. The maximum wattage can be made for 1.5w/square cm.
5. The heaters can be made for any size and any shapes.
6. It is easy to install because of we can put adhesive on the back of the heater.
7. Inside the heater there are two types of heating way: one is resistance wire and another is heating film.
1) Thermal transfer equipment;
2) Prevent condensation in motors or instrument cabinets;
3) Freeze or condensation prevention in housings containing electronic equipment, for examples: traffic signal boxes, automatic teller machines, temperature control panels, gas or liquid control valve housings
4) Composite bonding processes
5) Airplane engine heaters and aerospace industry
6) Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage
7) Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, medical respirators, test tube heaters, etc.
8) Curing of plastic laminates
9) Computer peripherals such as laser printers, duplicating machines