||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Hot-Rolling Stainless Steel Sheets For Chemical Industries With No.1 Finish
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Mechanical properties: according to different types of stainless steel, the mechanical properties of different martensitic stainless steel with high strength, hardness, corrosion resistance and is suitable for manufacturing the need of high strength, high wear resistance parts, such as turbine shaft, stainless steel knives, stainless steel bearings, austenitic stainless steel and good plasticity, strength is not too but the high corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the best, very suitable for corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of less demanding situations, such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid manufacturers of equipment materials, of course, can also be used for submarines and other military industries, ferrite medium mechanical properties of stainless steel body, but the intensity is not too high. Oxidation resistance, suitable for various industrial furnace parts.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel surface process:Stainless steel has a variety of surface processing to broaden its application areas, different surface processing makes the surface of stainless steel different, making it unique in the application.The corrosion environment requires smooth surface for smooth surface is not easy to fouling. Deposition of dirt can make stainless steel rusty and even cause corrosion.In the spacious lobby, stainless steel is the most commonly used decorative materials for the elevator decoration, although the surface of the fingerprint can erase, but affect the appearance, it is best to use the appropriate surface to prevent leaving fingerprints.
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel, two different metal elements. Although the welding process is difficult, it can still be welded together.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- 8K mirror surface definition: stainless steel surface after grinding and polishing, the surface is bright as a mirror, the photo reflects the person, commonly known as mirror 8K, it has corrosion resistance; and the mirror plate is the processing of follow-up color or etching board substrate. Mainly used in all kinds of decoration or metal optical products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range