Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar
OKorder is offering Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar are durable, strong, and wide variety of sizes.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Packaging: Export packing, nude packing, bundled
- Q:Can I use steel bar instead of steel bar?
- Important stress parts should not be adopted. Reinforced surface made of thread, herringbone bond force is increased to crescent, steel and concrete, reinforced some parts if it is ends with a ribbed design can not bend, it is possible to design directly paste up, it is best to ask the design unit.
- Q:What kind of nuts do you need for round 20 rounds?
- The M22 thread can be made, if made M20, need a car off some. You may be talking about support, depending on how big your lead screw is.Stainless steel round bar refers to the solid steel strip with round section. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a stainless steel round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:How do you know the diameter and weight of a round bar?
- Round is a round, the quality of its G (in grams) is equal to the volume multiplied by the density of 7.85 steel, and its volume is equal to the bottom area multiplied by the degree of L (in cm), then the bar diameter of d=4 * G / L / 7.85 / 3.14 value points
- Q:20# difference between round bar and A3 round bar, can they be used separately?
- The former belongs to low carbon steel, and the latter belongs to iron.The mechanical properties of the two are completely different, and they can not be interchanged if they are technically required
- Q:What is the difference between strip steel and round steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Strip steel is a kind of narrow and long steel plate produced by various rolling mills to meet the needs of industrial production of various metal or mechanical products in different industrial sectors. Strip steel, also known as steel strip, is within 1300mm in width, and the length varies slightly according to the size of each roll. The strip is supplied in general, and has the advantages of high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality, easy processing and material saving. Same as steel plate, strip steel is divided into two kinds of ordinary strip steel and high quality strip steel according to the material used, and two kinds of hot-rolled strip steel and cold rolled strip steel according to processing method.Strip steel is widely used in the production of welded steel pipe, made of cold formed steel billet, manufacturing bicycle frame, rim, clamp, gasket, spring, saw blades, hardware and blades.
- Q:On the market, 8mm Round Bar is not 9 meters a root? How much does it weigh about 300 meters? How much does it cost?
- 8 there is no regular reinforced steel bars are straight, round, there is straight, as you said 9 M 1, but that's rolling, if their home, can also, engineering is prohibited
- Q:Is round bar steel?
- Round steel is the term of steel structure, and the requirement of material is different from that of concrete structure.
- Q:Lightning protection earthing zinc plating flat iron and round steel welding method, need to flat iron wrapped in round steel outside welding?
- Unwanted。 The round bar shall be welded directly on flat steel, requiring both sides of the round bar to be welded, and the length of lap welding shall be 6 times of the diameter of round steel.
- Q:Difference between cold drawn round steel and round steel
- There are different reasons for the residual stress in hot rolled and cold-rolled steel sections, so the distribution of the residual stresses is also quite different. The residual cold-formed steel section stress distribution is curved, and hot rolled steel or steel welding section on the residual stress distribution is thin.
- Q:Can the same grade steel instead of round bar be ok?
- The above analysis, threaded steel than round steel performance is good, in general circumstances can be replaced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range