Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar
OKorder is offering Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Hot Rolled Prime Low Carbon Steel Round Bar are durable, strong, and wide variety of sizes.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Packaging: Export packing, nude packing, bundled
- Q:How can a round steel weld on a flat steel plate be flat and qualified?
- It is required that the current is suitable and the bar is stable. If required, the groove can be turned on the round steel to ensure that the welding is beautiful and qualified
- Q:What is the difference between the heat treatment of cold drawn round steel and the heat treatment of wrought round steel?
- Normalizing: heating steel or steel parts to the critical point, AC3 or ACM above the appropriate temperature, after a certain period of time in the air cooling, pearlite structure of the heat treatment process.
- Q:What is the difference between cast iron and round steel?
- Cast iron is composed of iron ore by crushing and grinding into powder, into the furnace after high temperature calcination into liquid (commonly known as iron) and then poured into the special mould after cooling into ingot is also called billet or iron, iron is the main component of alloy is composed of iron, carbon and silicon.
- Q:Are the bolts for the round bar or round steel?
- If in some large-scale concrete component under the condition of some units to prevent run mode is used, the bar, the bar is the best quality, and the tensile strength is great, because the price advantage is not, it is generally not recommended to use the bar as a pull screw.
- Q:Round bar, flat steel, not reinforced?
- Round steel: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are commonly used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or as seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:What is the difference between a circle and round steel continuous casting
- Round steel drawn from a continuous casting is called a round billet; the rolled round steel is called a bar.
- Q:What kind of nuts do you need for round 20 rounds?
- The M22 thread can be made, if made M20, need a car off some. You may be talking about support, depending on how big your lead screw is.Stainless steel round bar refers to the solid steel strip with round section. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a stainless steel round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:What is the difference between common wire and high-speed wire?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. Round bars larger than 25 millimeters are used mainly for making mechanical parts or for seamless steel tubes.
- Q:Can the same grade steel instead of round bar be ok?
- Tolerable。1. grades of steel are different (chemical composition is different). Round steel (HPB235) is carbon steel, steel is Q235; thread steel is low alloy steel; HRB335 grade steel is 20MnSi (20 manganese silicon); HRB400 grade steel bars are 20MnSiV or 20MnSiNb or 20MnTi etc.;
- Q:Do you need paint for roof lightning proof steel bars?
- The roof lightning protection round steel is the use of metal electrical conductivity and the principle of point discharge, the accumulation of the earth's electricity more rapidly spread to the air, play a role in lightning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range