flexible high temperature silicone hose
4.good aftersales service
Silicone rubber components have a useful life that is far superior under conditions that would cause the deterioration of many parts made of typical organic materials, it's typical properties are as below:
High temperature resistance
Electrochemical degradation resistance
UV and ozone resistance
Ordinary silicone is not oil resistance, but fluorosilicone with its unique properties, provides resistance to many fuels, oils and solvents, including gasoline
Silicone rubber is noted for its water resistance. It has an extremely low degree of water absorption and its mechanical properties show minimal change, even after long periods of immersion
Our silicone hoses:
High Qulity Material of silicone, flurosilicone, Viton, Polyestor, Aramid(Nomex)
Woven fabric reinforced for better wroking pressure and low expansion.
Crafted by workers with more than 10 years hos wrapping experience.
Supplied to the best performance and commercial hose distribution names across world.
Straight Silicone hose (1.0 meter long /Hose coupler)
Elbow Silicone hose (45º 90º 135º 180º)
Reuction Silicone hose
Hump Silicone hose
Wire flexible hose
0.3 to 0.9 Mpa
2mm to 6mm
Blue/Red/Black/Orange or customized
Straight meter hose
Radiator/Coolant connection Hose
Straight coupler hose
Water connection Hose
Turbocharger connection Hose
Air Intake connection Hose
Intercooler connection Hose
Custom products according to customers’drawing or samples.
Used for VOLVO,BENZ,BMW,TOYOTA,MAZDA,SCAIA,IVECO,AUDI,DAF,truck
Print your LOGO on the products
universal product!perfect for turbo,intercooler,intake,turbo charger projects !
Application forTruck,Bus,Tuningcar,Racing car,Heavy Machine,Engineering.Vessel
Used for Automotive turbo charge,coolant,Air inlet/exhaust,Radiator,Heater system
Made for high remperature and high boost applications.
- Q:Are automobile tyres natural rubber or synthetic rubber?
- Bonded carbon particles and rubber molecules is very good, which enhances the rubber hardness, strength and wear resistance. The carbon black and rubber tire from the basic volume, main material is actually a kind of composite material of rubber and carbon black.
- Q:What kind of material is good for automobile anti-skid chain?
- The rest remains the most common material of the tendon. The shape of the structure is similar to that of rubber. But the durability is relatively poor. But it's much cheaper. It's still worth considering if you use it only occasionally and don't want to invest too much money.If your car is a large, heavy vehicle, then you can only consider the metal chain. Otherwise, the other won't stand the friction at the end of the brake.
- Q:What adhesive do you use for rubber seals on sunroof and glass panels?
- Auto sunroof, glass plate, rubber seals can be bonded with HY-308 glue.HY-308 for nitrile rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, butyl rubber, EPDM rubber three, fluorine rubber, iron and steel, nonferrous metals, rubber, leather, plastic, ceramic, glass, wood materials such as self-adhesive or sticking to each other. This product has flexibility, excellent water resistance, can be filled with a certain gap, suitable for large surface gap and porous material bonding. Widely used in electrical appliances, meters, machinery, electronics and other industries. The product has a wide range of adhesion, high transparency, good adhesion, easy operation and so on.
- Q:How to maintain the door seal?
- First of all we should timely check the sealing is not dust attachment, if any, should wipe with neutral water soaked cotton slow, do not use acid or alkaline water, in order to avoid corrosion of seal, and then check the seal is not a crack, is not broken. If this is the case, the adhesive can be used to repair it. In general, the adhesive will be used to mend the sealing strip, even if it is a big crack. If the damage is serious, you'll need to consider replacing it!
- Q:What's the tire composition?
- It also requires high wear resistance and flex resistance, as well as low rolling resistance and heat build-up. Half of the world's rubber consumption is used in tire production, showing the capacity of tires to consume rubber.Automobile tires can be divided into pneumatic tyres and solid tires according to the carcass structure. Most modern cars use pneumatic tyres.
- Q:What is the difference between the bottom rubber and the foot pad?
- Car Ottomans: most of the general, after the owner of the installation, there are special car. Fabrics are divided into velvet, thick and thin, and one is plastic or rubber, with transparent opaque. This kind of foot pad is easy to clean in the car. General Xianpu is a common velvet pad, a set of transparent. Choose a transparent pad to choose the quality, very soft, there is no smell.
- Q:What is the main component of automobile sealant?
- It can be divided into three kinds: heating vulcanization type, RTV type and hot melt type.
- Q:How does the cleaning agent used in automobile maintenance affect rubber?
- Hello, it will make rubber aging fast
- Q:Aging of rubber parts for automobiles
- Automobile rubber parts aging factors are: oxygen, ozone, heat, light, mechanical stress, moisture, oil, other chemicals or radiation, etc.. Attention should be paid to water and oil here:The alternate action of high temperature and oxygen 1. long-term water and in the external environment under the accelerated aging of rubber;2., the oil will penetrate the rubber, so that swelling occurs, rubber performance will be reduced. Therefore, trucks should avoid shock absorption of rubber bushings, oil and diesel in various occasions, including maintenance.The impact of aging on rubber shock absorber
- Q:The car roof strip off with what can be glued glue?
- A roof, a waterproof seal can recommend you use glue, jinshida multifunctional soft, pretty good. Sealed waterproof, but also high temperature, the car outside the sun and rain do not affect the gum. The price is reasonable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range