Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering high quality Hot Rolled Steel I-Beams at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
1) Suitable for making various strong cutting tool abrasion resistance, impact resistance.
2) Used to produce all kinds of high hard and super hard saw blade, drill, tap, broach, gear hob and various kinds of milling cutter.
3) Used for advanced punching die, screw die, and the toughness and complicated shape of the punch, etc.
4) Is used for cold forging die and drawing mode, etc.
5) Recommended watchcase factory, screw factory and other cold stamping products industry use.
OKorder's Steel I-Beams are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
-Grade: Q195 or equivalent.
Measures of HR Square Bar (small measures):
(Section of HR Square Bar)
-Length of a side and Theoretical weight of Square Bar.
Length of a side(mm)
Length of a side(mm)
1, The theoretical weights in the list, base on the density of 7.85 g/cm3.
2, Formula for theoretical weight of Square bar: (length of a side)2 * 0.00785
3, The numbers with ＊mean that they are not regular or we don’t offer them.
-Regular length of Square Bar:
Length of a side (mm)
Length of steel (m)
Steel of high quality
Tool steel >75
Q1: Can stainless steel rust?
A1: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
Q2: How do you package the angle steel when shipping?
A2: All goods are packed in bundles with steel strips and shipped by container or break bulk.
Q3: The products are invoicing on theoritical weight or on actual weight?
A3: We can do it in both manners, according to the customers' request.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|