Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m bar(kg)
Usage and Applications of Construction
1. Construction steel round bar is mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
3. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: Theprice invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
- Q:What are the causes of internal cracks in continuous casting billet?
- A French Research Institute of carbon, sulfur and phosphorus influence on continuous casting billet hot cracking, a total of three test groups of carbon manganese steel, carbon, sulfur and phosphorus content of each sample is different.
- Q:The form of carbon in carbon steels
- There are three solid solutions of carbon in iron: alpha solid solution (Tie Suti), gamma solid solution (austenite) and delta solid solution (8 ferrite). The spatial distribution of iron atoms in these solid solutions is consistent with that of alpha -Fe, gamma -Fe and delta -Fe. The size of carbon atoms is much smaller than that of iron atoms.
- Q:If the casting speed is not steady, what will happen to the billet?
- The instability of the casting speed leads to the unstable surface of the mould and increases the probability of slag entrapment in the mold.
- Q:What is the active carbon. What is the difference with the charcoal?
- Activated carbon activated carbon after activation of the solid carbon black porous. A general powder, granular or pellet, carbon as a main component, also containing a small amount of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine. The early production of activated carbon as raw materials for wood, hard shell or animal bone, later used by coal production method a: the steam and gas activation method. The use of water vapor or carbon dioxide at 850 ~ 900 C carbon activation.
- Q:What is carbon accumulation?
- Generally refers to the polycarbonate, PC, is a kind of thermoplastic plastics, good transparency, good mechanical properties, surface hardness, common uses such as CD, plastic glasses, a fence, protective window, public places, vacuum cleaners, coffee machine, juicer barrel, refrigerator shelf, pure such as the bucket.
- Q:What do you mean by adding carbon to a table tennis racket?
- What a professional? I don't know what is known but with carbon carbon line take this hit the ball the more comfortable to take shape
- Q:The role of carbon content in steels
- Carbon is the main alloying element of iron and steel, so steel is also called iron carbon alloy. The main role of carbon in steel is to:1., the formation of solid solution tissue, improve the strength of steel, such as ferrite and austenitic structure, are dissolved in carbon;
- Q:Who knows that the steel bar is always on the one side,
- Do not worry, you can go to the hospital to check
- Q:How to calculate the cost price of billet?
- The ratio of slag to billet (63% fine powder) is about 3:1, which accounts for about 60%. of billet cost
- Q:What is alpha carbon? What is beta carbon?
- The method of marking C is generally used in organic matter, and the C atom directly connected with the functional group is called alpha carbon.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range