Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m bar(kg)
Usage and Applications of Construction
1. Construction steel round bar is mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
3. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: Theprice invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
- Q:What is the HS number for billet export?
- Your specification 13*13*6 or 12 meters, this is a square cross section, so 7207120000 this can not be used, your billet carbon content is 0.17 to 0.23% less than 0.25%, so we must use the following7207190000 Other Billets with carbon content less than 0.25%Export tax refund: 0%MFN country of import tariff: 2%General customs duties: 11%Export tariff rate: 0%VAT: 17%
- Q:How are the billets classified?
- The same type of steel, such as low carbon steel, the grade and composition design, but also look at the performance, therefore, a steel production process due to the abnormal quality, by the high grade and low grade sentenced to drop, but sales loss.......
- Q:Fish pole carbon cloth tcf. Vcf. Svf. Hcf. On behalf of what?
- Carbon cloth classification, a semicolon after the term, usually called HVF and SVF, where SVF is divided into VCF and so on! The index of carbon fiber is T (ton), common carbon part is 20T-30T commonly. HVF is 30T-40T, SVF is 40T-60T. SVF lighter than HVF, higher strength, better elasticity of the material of products: Di 46T SVF meaning 60T ultra high strength and high modulus carbon fiber cloth, HVF carbon fiber reinforced 30T 40T strength and high modulus. But the domestic ordinary carbon fishing rod material is generally 24T carbon fiber cloth. The higher the T value, the higher the strength and elasticity of the material.
- Q:What does the billet of the steel plant refer to?And steel what is the difference?
- Billet is the product of molten steel made by steelmaking furnace. After casting, the billet can be divided into two kinds: casting blank and continuous casting billet. At present, the casting process has been basically eliminatedRefers to the use of reinforced and prestressed concrete with steel reinforced concrete, the cross section is circular, sometimes square with rounded corners. Including round bars, ribbed steel bars, steel torsion bar.
- Q:Charcoal is how to
- Now, there is a method of using sawdust and other waste materials to process the charcoal, which is formed by pressing the waste materials into the furnace and heating them indirectly. The raw materials are carbonized into charcoal.The quality of charcoal can only be raised according to different uses.
- Q:What is the active carbon. What is the difference with the charcoal?
- Activated carbon activated carbon after activation of the solid carbon black porous. A general powder, granular or pellet, carbon as a main component, also containing a small amount of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine. The early production of activated carbon as raw materials for wood, hard shell or animal bone, later used by coal production method a: the steam and gas activation method. The use of water vapor or carbon dioxide at 850 ~ 900 C carbon activation.
- Q:What is the difference between continuous casting billet and cast billet?
- Mainly to see the process, general casting efficiency is low, but the quality is acceptable, with low level (open casting billet) has great advantages in surface quality;
- Q:How to calculate the cost price of billet?
- The ratio of slag to billet (63% fine powder) is about 3:1, which accounts for about 60%. of billet cost
- Q:How does billet caster pull out billet cracking?
- The strict two cooling water distribution system, the degree of purification of the molten steel, and the precise arc are related!
- Q:How many tons of billets does it take to produce a ton of thread steel?
- Domestic steel manufacturers, production rate of about 97%, so probably need 1/97%=1.03 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range