Order On-line Tracking
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
R13 rubber & Hydraulic Hose
rubber & steel wire
Black neoprene blend
four , six spiralled of high-tensile steel wire
GB/T 10544 R13, EN 856 R13, SAE J517 R13
Used for petroleum and Watrer-based hydraulic fluids
Factory or not:
Spiral hose Plastic packing or according to the customer's requirement
usually 5-30 days.
High Pressure/coal/oil Hydraulic Hose
The hydraulic hose consists of an inner tube of liquid resistant synthetic rubber, middle rubber layer, four layers spiral wire reinforcement, and superior weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
1. Inner Tube: Neoprene
2. Reinforcement: four or six alternating layeers of spiral high tensile steel wire
3. Cover: Black neoprene blend that meets MT98 and GB/T 15907 Flame resistance
4. Application Standards: GB/T 10544 R13, EN 856 R13, MT98 R13.
hydraulic hose is a medium pressure hose that can be used in mobile, machine tool, agricultural application and other hydraulic systems.
It can also be used in conveying petroleum or water based hydraulic fluids which under specific pressure and temperature.
Oil: -40°C to +100°C, Air: -30°C to 50°C, Water Emulsion under +80°C
1. It provides superior oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance by using special synthetic rubber.
2. It provides high pressure resistance and superior impulse resistance.
3. It provides superior bonding in hose internal, soft use and small deformation under pressure.
4. It provides superior kink resistance and fatigue resistance and longer services life.
Q1. Do you produce smooth or cloth wrapped cover?
1. A. Both, we can produce both cover, which depends on customer’s request.
Q2. Do you produce embossed marking?
1. A. Yes, we do provide embossed and printing markings with different color.
Q3. Can you produce product with my own brand?
1. A. Yes, we have been offering OEM services for 20 years.
Q4. Does your product have different color hose?
1. A. Yes, we currently provide black, grey, red, blue and yellow.
Q5. How long does my order take to be delivered?
1. A. It usually takes 5 to 30 days, which generally depends on the quantity of your order and our storage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|